Ensign
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 12
# 3001
05-07-2013, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xalexkx View Post
i thought i was the only one, happend to me in a pvp queue.
now im reinstalling the game, FML
Don't go through all that trouble re-installing, it will be for nothing. This same issue has occurred numerous times over the past few years since it launched. It appears they do something different in the way the network is handled, and when a single carrier has issues it kills the entire game. No one else handles network issues like they do, as no other MMO has these odd connection issues like they've had since day 1.

And it usually takes a day or so for them to get it all worked out sadly.
Ensign
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 22
# 3002
05-07-2013, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xalexkx View Post
i thought i was the only one, happend to me in a pvp queue.
now im reinstalling the game, FML
You dont need it.
The servers working again.
Ensign
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 27
# 3003
05-07-2013, 02:25 PM
Got past the launcher after a few tries but now the login server keeps timing out.
Ensign
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1
# 3004
05-07-2013, 02:26 PM
SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It worked for me,same problem Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate....

All you have to do,is open NOT the icon on your desktop,but in the launcher in PROGRAM FILES!!!

The,when its opened,it wont let you sign in,server will be red,so open also the one from the DESKTOP and let it patch,then close the first and lets play

Hope this will help. Worked for me!!

Cheers
Ensign
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6
# 3005
05-07-2013, 02:45 PM
Doesn'tr work for me. I get stuck in the "connecting to the log in server"-window when the characters should be chosen.
Then the connection gets timed out.
It is a pity. I got only 2 hours to play here and all I got to do is watching a server trying to cennect which is not working.
:S
Getting rather pissed.
Ensign
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 22
# 3006
05-07-2013, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladymoondance View Post
Doesn'tr work for me. I get stuck in the "connecting to the log in server"-window when the characters should be chosen.
Then the connection gets timed out.
It is a pity. I got only 2 hours to play here and all I got to do is watching a server trying to cennect which is not working.
:S
Getting rather pissed.

All of Neverwinter, STO, Champions etc. servers not working.

Last edited by jakuza2; 05-07-2013 at 02:51 PM.
Ensign
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1
# 3007
05-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Well this is a rather dubious way to start playing the game. I don't even have all the patches downloaded and the servers are dead.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 190
# 3008
05-11-2013, 11:23 AM
getting through this right now. was playing defera, i timed out. tried relogging. couldnt reconnect to account server. exited game.
now im getting this
Ensign
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 5
# 3009
05-11-2013, 11:45 AM
This thread is entertaining enough to keep my mind off of the server being down.
Commander
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 302
# 3010
05-11-2013, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclerice View Post
Well this is a rather dubious way to start playing the game. I don't even have all the patches downloaded and the servers are dead.
Don't worry, if and when PWE finally gets its act together (with a VERY big if), it will be MUCH easier for you! And don't worry, we are all suffering together!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:02 AM.