Captain
# 741
05-07-2013, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilarta View Post
That phrase has no meaning for me.

I've seen it enough that alleged pre-orders were just made available later.

My understanding is that it's only $120 when you preorder.
When you purchase it later, it will be $180 dollars.
From the FAQ:
Quote:
Q: How long will these packs be available for?
A: We currently do not have plans to remove this pack for purchase, but their current pricing is available for a limited-time only. Once we have a date solidified for when the pricing will adjust, we'll be sure to communicate it.
As such it would seem the Packs will always be available, but prices will be higher when the pre-order sale is concluded.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 742 Legacy Pack
05-09-2013, 01:42 PM
Hi I don't know if this goes in here but can anyone tell me how much the legacy pack is in UK pounds (devs please help) as i'm thinking of buying but don't know the price from US to UK any help will be great as it will help my decision thanks
Starfleet Veteran
# 743
05-09-2013, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by willuk23 View Post
Hi I don't know if this goes in here but can anyone tell me how much the legacy pack is in UK pounds (devs please help) as i'm thinking of buying but don't know the price from US to UK any help will be great as it will help my decision thanks
Hey, mate -

Based on the exchange at present, it's 80.89 pound, but that's without VAT - which I don't know for sure whether or not applies to electronic purchases.

Fleet Commander
Caprica's Revenge
(...actually active since November 2010, which may one day be important to archaeologists, but not to anyone else...)
Career Officer
# 744
05-09-2013, 02:54 PM
thanks that helps me a lot will deffo buy how does it work do I get all the stuff at launch or do I have to re buy them at discount price ?

and capricas revenge that a fleet in sto I love battlestar galactica clannmac
Captain
# 745
05-09-2013, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by willuk23 View Post
thanks that helps me a lot will deffo buy how does it work do I get all the stuff at launch or do I have to re buy them at discount price ?

and capricas revenge that a fleet in sto I love battlestar galactica clannmac
When LoR goes live the items you pre-ordered will be available for you to use, just as the current items work in the game: ships will be under Ships, etc.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 746
05-09-2013, 05:36 PM
thanks for the help
Ensign
# 747 just a question
05-11-2013, 11:54 AM
Is the pack going to be available on steam?
Ensign
# 748 goodluck buying LOR
05-11-2013, 11:57 AM
haha make sure they tell you once you buy your game will crash un-regularly and un-excpected or not on patches but on play time lol good luck all of you that may waste your money
Captain
# 749
05-11-2013, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexsterx View Post
haha make sure they tell you once you buy your game will crash un-regularly and un-excpected or not on patches but on play time lol good luck all of you that may waste your money
Let me guess, server crashed while you were waiting for the queue, and since you have no natural way to deal with emotional disappointment you decided to come to a forum and try to make others feel as bad as you do right now?

Trust me, it's going to be OK. 6 months from now you'll never even remember this incident happened. Really, really.
Empire Veteran
# 750
05-12-2013, 05:24 AM
The current payment options is awkward, since you have to use a third party company to purchase the packs. I failed to understand why direct Credit Card purchases are not accepted and why the need to use PayPal and Skrill.

Also payment confirmation via email, for some people, has not been sent, are there any issues regarding this?

I am concern that during the Rommie launch date, May 21st - some players may be out of luck in regards to the Legacy Pack, I refer to those who have purchased the LoR pack having to go through PayPal or Skrill without actually using their services. I am referring to Money bookers.

Who do we contact? if we are not able to access the Legacy Pack after it has been prepurchased.

I am mistrusting of 3rd party companies like PayPal and Skrill since many folks, including myself, had issues with them. Least for me it was PayPal.
Closed Thread