Career Officer
# 11
05-07-2013, 03:02 PM
This might a good time and a good thread to expand on rumored fleet project changes.

thnx
Lieutenant
# 12
05-07-2013, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmapoint View Post
Embassy and starbase projects are nice, but the price to finish is really too high for small fleets.

Reruns helps? Not to much. The price are the same, and is hard to find ways to raish 200k dilithium without spending zen or moving the whole fleet to forget better and more usefull (and cheap) projects.
Even for a small fleet, 200k dil is not a lot. It takes maybe an hour to earn a day's worth of dilithium, even if you only have 5 members in your fleet, that's only 5 days of dilithium.

The price to finish is not high at all. I'm in a nine player fleet, and we've gotten all of the optional Starbase upgrades, when they came out. it's a matter of people being greedy with their dil and wanting someone else to do the project for them.
Career Officer
# 13
05-07-2013, 03:30 PM
So my Vulcan buddy and I have been wondering, if the starbase projects are at an end, what this plug is for...

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/...1-14-35-56.jpg
Reave
Commander
# 14
05-07-2013, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrisvalar View Post
So my Vulcan buddy and I have been wondering, if the starbase projects are at an end, what this plug is for...

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/...1-14-35-56.jpg
Space vacuum, gotta keep the place clean you know
Career Officer
# 15
05-07-2013, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Yes, pricing is the same for these.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Well this is a kick in the teeth Brandon, IMO. Myself and a few others distinctively recall Cryptic saying that all re-runs would be done at 100k. Again, everything seems a little cryptic at times with decisions. We'll be giving these projects a miss, as we've got important upgrades to do and the lack in starbase customisation and the costing for the special projects isn't worth the time personally.

I can only hope that this is getting reviewed or at least will do in the future. I'd love to put that conference room somewhere else or at least get rid of those horrid glass walls and have something that felt like it was meant for private fleet meetings lol.

"We're doing it wrong, but it's working...."
Commander
# 16
05-07-2013, 05:03 PM
There something in place to show us which projects are already done or not let us select already completed projects?
Career Officer
# 17
05-07-2013, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noctusxxx View Post

an ACTUAL shuttlebay on the starbase that links to the embassy and/or other future holdings

This is an unlockable project with tier 2 embassy, is it not?
Commander
# 18
05-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Neat! I think the only thing our fleet was missing out of base and embassy was the 'Belongs In a Museum' As soon as this is up we'll knock that one out too
Career Officer
# 19
05-07-2013, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinkster View Post
This is an unlockable project with tier 2 embassy, is it not?
Edit: Misread it.

Yes. At tier 2 Embassy you unlock the ability to travel between your fleet embassy and starbase. But I think what the person you quoted was asking about was if starbases would eventually have a shuttlebay added to them just like the embassy. (In your embassy, take the turbolift in the hall right across from the transporter room in the lobby to go to the shuttlebay.) http://sto.gamepedia.com/Fleet_Embassy#Shuttlebay

Last edited by monkeybone13; 05-07-2013 at 09:24 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 20
05-07-2013, 10:03 PM
Luckily my fleet has completed all of these. I think we have the last Embassy one in progress at the moment.

Anyway I was wondering if there was any update to when the next FE rerun would be? I have one toon (of 7) that just missed some of the items from last time it was on. I'd love to get it out of the way before LoR hits.
Closed Thread