Captain
# 21
05-08-2013, 01:19 AM
Can we get a 200k project to get rid of the Tribbledude (AND his Tribbles!)?
Captain
# 22
05-08-2013, 01:54 AM
not to impressed thats it's still 200k surely it sould be discounted since this is a rerun
NO TO ARC
Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
Commander
# 23
05-08-2013, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
not to impressed thats it's still 200k surely it sould be discounted since this is a rerun
Yeah, you don't sell last years model car at the same price as the new one
Lieutenant
# 24 sweet
05-08-2013, 04:25 AM
1 word sweet
IT'S WORSE THAN THAT IT'S A GAME JIM
Career Officer
# 25
05-08-2013, 05:13 AM
Cool cool shame i have solo'd all but the one i never wanted(clothes show on my starbase? neva!) here's waiting till the 21st for cool new things

Only request is if we could have optional ones as insted of clothes show something a little more fitting the main deck to a starbase cought ip in the frontlines of a war.
But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet, Tread softly because you tread on my dreams
W.B. Yeats

Lifer since beta its never been so good! So now can everyone chill this game is going in the right direction
Career Officer
# 26
05-08-2013, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwgardiner1701 View Post
Luckily my fleet has completed all of these. I think we have the last Embassy one in progress at the moment.

Anyway I was wondering if there was any update to when the next FE rerun would be? I have one toon (of 7) that just missed some of the items from last time it was on. I'd love to get it out of the way before LoR hits.
Wouldn't count on that. Even aside from the fact that your timetable only leaves them two weeks, it just makes more sense for them to do a feature episode rerun a few weeks or a month after the launch of LoR, so all those new Romulan characters can get their shot in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikearoo View Post
Yeah, you don't sell last years model car at the same price as the new one
You do if there isn't a this year's model car to compete with. As it stands, neither Cryptic nor any of its competitors has released any starbase projects with a better safety rating, fuel economy or passenger side ejector seat for them to undercut.
Reave
Captain
# 27
05-08-2013, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theanothername View Post
Can we get a 200k project to get rid of the Tribbledude (AND his Tribbles!)?
If you talk to tribble-dude, he can clean up the entire starbase of tribbles (for that visit only, but still...)

Now, if he were to move to the transporter room...
Well, with the upgrade announcement leaving NX and Connie fans in the dust again, can we restart / revisit the T5 Connie and NX threads - since they will no longer be "truly" endgame ships... (after we get the T5 versions, it'll be time to see them added to the T5U upgrade charts too...
Captain
# 28
05-08-2013, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noctusxxx View Post
This is nice and all, but now that "phase one" of the starbase interiors is done, could we please get phase two?

Such as;

a Holodeck that acts as foundry or mission replay portall
Epic idea.
Career Officer
# 29
05-08-2013, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrisvalar View Post
You do if there isn't a this year's model car to compete with. As it stands, neither Cryptic nor any of its competitors has released any starbase projects with a better safety rating, fuel economy or passenger side ejector seat for them to undercut.
But they did tell us originally that all the projects would re-run at half the price. Which is why I feel this is a kick in the teeth.

"We're doing it wrong, but it's working...."
Survivor of Romulus
# 30
05-08-2013, 09:04 AM
wait ...people still do the foundry after that HORRID decision to add a 1 hour for 1 mission reward timer...I admit i DO find the spotlights fun.....but it still sucks having to wait 30+ mins after doing a foundry mission just to get any reward....it should have been 1 hour on that mission that was just done...not all of them.

ok rant over

Yes 200k dilth IS a bit steep still...but with dilth:zen prices going up its almost x2 what you would be getting a couple months ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Closed Thread