Survivor of Remus
# 1 sensor analysis needs a fix
05-07-2013, 07:16 AM
I'm not one to make a grip but with the increase of placates we have had over the last session I fill SA has become useless. I would like to propose that if we don't tgt a different ship we keep the SA we currently have because as it stands right now it's completly pointless in endgame pvp becuse the rep passave and the shield passive
-"There is no such thing as an I win button!" "Um, Sir. Whats this button that says (I win) for then?"
Captain
# 2
05-07-2013, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack12c View Post
I'm not one to make a grip but with the increase of placates we have had over the last session I fill SA has become useless. I would like to propose that if we don't tgt a different ship we keep the SA we currently have because as it stands right now it's completly pointless in endgame pvp becuse the rep passave and the shield passive
welcome to the game of sto where pvp doesnt matter to the devs!

enjoy your stay.

we have bitter cookies.

and sour milk.

enjoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Commander
# 3
05-08-2013, 03:21 AM
you forgot to mention the withered vegetables mai

and yes its broken in pvp but hey luckily dps isnt your job there ;-) thought it would be nice if our other skills did as advertised but this is a symptom of tact officers being allergic to science
Andy@andy30
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1615554000&dateline=1  365460663
Captain
# 4
05-08-2013, 04:46 AM
I'm slowly overcoming my hatred of SNB and other sci skills.
I've been focused on lately on the amount of people adopting the invisible warp plasma a vent theta.
Commander
# 5
05-08-2013, 11:13 AM
well the inherent spam growth makes the invisible bugs more predominant and you ain't seen nuthin yet it will just get worse as time goes on.
Andy@andy30
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1615554000&dateline=1  365460663
Career Officer
# 6
05-10-2013, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seansamurai1 View Post
I'm slowly overcoming my hatred of SNB and other sci skills.
I've been focused on lately on the amount of people adopting the invisible warp plasma a vent theta.
Worth highlighting and punctuation. Large arrows, neon signs, all that.

Will still be ignored like the blinding twin shafts of light in Borg RA's. - No money in fixing the client. More money in pushing new incomplete content out, rather then polishing current content.