Empire Veteran
# 121
05-08-2013, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjeff View Post
Agreed.
The Neverwinter Gateway is awesome.
The STO Gateway is literally useless, you can't do anything, just look.
So it makes me wonder how long until we get more functionality.
Nothing slated for LoR.
Nothing is going to happen in the summer.
In fact, the interview with salami inferno this week gave me the impression that it hasn't even been designed.
In 6 months from now (2 years after the doff system was released) who will still be around to care?
Career Officer
# 122
05-08-2013, 07:11 AM
There's a number of dead icons for Tier 3 embassy and Tier 5 starbase. Also, the KDF fleets are using blue LCARS, whereas the characters and such are (correctly) not.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18020 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Lieutenant
# 123
05-11-2013, 08:23 AM
There is a problem whit some icon's and boady/face showing up;
IMG; http://i.imgur.com/Nw3HpUR.png

This look good ;D
http://i.imgur.com/GkwaroA.png
Career Officer
# 124 Star Trek Gateway Suggestion
05-12-2013, 09:00 AM
After using the Neverwinter Gateway, I checked to see if STO had a gateway. STO has one but it is only for viewing information about one's character. The Neverwinter gateway has a lot of use for accessing ones character in the game.

I can use Neverwinter's Profession system which is Neverwinter's version of crafting. At first I was thinking it was a new approach to crafting and was not noticing any simulates with it and a feature of STO. Neverwinter's profession system is similar to the Doff system in STO.

My question is can the ability to access our Doff system be incorporated into the STO Gateway?

I have used the gateway in Neverwinter a lot due to work and time constraints to advance my Profession which is something I would not be able to have done without this feature.
Cryptic
Joined August 2008
Career Officer
# 125
05-12-2013, 09:05 AM
I agree 100% with the above.

To add to that I would LOVE a Mobile App that allowed us to access our STO characters, buy Duty officer items from the C-store and perform DOFF missions.

I know it has been brought up before but it is worth bringing up again!
Lt. Commander
# 126
05-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyias1 View Post

To add to that I would LOVE a Mobile App that allowed us to access our STO characters, buy Duty officer items from the C-store and perform DOFF missions.

You can access the site Via many Smartphones Web browsers, by using the same addresses.

Using Gateway Test (which is tied to Tribble), the Romulan Warbirds wings are cut off.

Also Everyone is now part of Science Division.
Career Officer
# 127
05-12-2013, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyias1 View Post

It seems that the Neverwinter Gateway has their doff crafting system implemented in Gateway. Hope we're next.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Captain
# 128
05-13-2013, 10:07 AM
Problems with Firefox:

- I don't see my ship's fore weapons
- I don't see my ship's aft weapons
- I don't see my ship's tactical consoles or engineering consoles
- I don't see my ship's devices
- I don't see my away team
- I don't see my captain's picture
- I can only look at a complete row of 4 Boff's, not when there are 1-3 left from the whole amount
- The font used for standard text is very thin und the words seem like squished

Problems with IPod Touch:

- I don't see my ship's fore weapons
- I don't see my ship's aft weapons
- I don't see my ship's tactical consoles or engineering consoles
- I don't see my ship's devices
- I don't see my bridge station crew
- I don't see my away team
- I don't see my captain's picture
- I don't see my captain's gear or items
Ensign
# 129
05-13-2013, 04:13 PM
My problem is with the forums, not the game as much....

I use the test server (TRIBBLE) and also the REDSHIRT and LIVE (HOLODECK). In other words, I test the game for you.....

My problem is that even though I regularly test your game I am unable to use your forums to the fullest ability. Yes, I do not pay for the game, and I will not pay until it is completed on the testing phases.

But just because I do not pay to play, does not mean that I am not helping the community by testing their game.

Why should I not, as a tester, have full access to the forums? Do you not want your testers to inform you of bugs they have located? Do you not want your testers to be able to help others out when they have a question?

So I think that the forums should not be just for the paying players, but for all players who either pay or test your game on the test servers.

With that said, let's see what the Community Managers say.....
Career Officer
# 130
05-14-2013, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usarmycapt View Post
My problem is with the forums, not the game as much....

I use the test server (TRIBBLE) and also the REDSHIRT and LIVE (HOLODECK). In other words, I test the game for you.....

My problem is that even though I regularly test your game I am unable to use your forums to the fullest ability. Yes, I do not pay for the game, and I will not pay until it is completed on the testing phases.

But just because I do not pay to play, does not mean that I am not helping the community by testing their game.

Why should I not, as a tester, have full access to the forums? Do you not want your testers to inform you of bugs they have located? Do you not want your testers to be able to help others out when they have a question?

So I think that the forums should not be just for the paying players, but for all players who either pay or test your game on the test servers.

With that said, let's see what the Community Managers say.....
According to the f2p Matrix, you have unlimited access to the forums.

My understanding, if you are not already a paying customer, you cannot test on tribble so how are you testing on tribble if you do not have a paying subscription.
Cryptic
Joined August 2008