Career Officer
# 21
04-24-2013, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
It's a fantastic, friendly, fleet and a BIG thankyou should go to phyrexianhero, who has created a well-balanced, friendly and cooperative fleet that it is an absolute pleasure to be a member of.
Couldn't have said it better myself!
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)
Career Officer
# 22 T5 Starbase Complete!
05-08-2013, 07:18 AM
And Section 31 has now offically joined the full T5 Starbase set! Upgrade occurred about 30 minutes before I posted this message!

It was video-recorded for those Fleet-members who were not able to be online at the time the upgrade occurred although I don't recall which fleet member recorded said video, nor what they did with said recording - but a BIG thanks to them anyway!

So, that's a T5 Starbase and T5 Shipyard achieved - the rest is VERY soon to come! Congrats all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.

Last edited by reyan01; 05-08-2013 at 07:33 AM.
Career Officer
# 23
05-08-2013, 07:46 AM
Plus Tier 5 industrial fabricator upgrade is this weekend! We are on track to be one of the first four fleets in the game to complete finish all fleet holdings -- not too shabby for starting two weeks later than the rest.

To my knowledge there is no fleet that is doing all the Tier 5 upgrades from start to finish in as small a time window as Section 31 (the 5 facility upgrades: starbase, shipyard, fabricator, comm array, transwarp conduit each take 2 weeks to run and projects were planned to get us as close to this 10-week window as possible). Many focused on just one or two of the three tracks.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18745 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)

Last edited by phyrexianhero; 05-08-2013 at 07:49 AM.
Captain
# 24
05-08-2013, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
And Section 31 has now offically joined the full T5 Starbase set! Upgrade occurred about 30 minutes before I posted this message!

It was video-recorded for those Fleet-members who were not able to be online at the time the upgrade occurred although I don't recall which fleet member recorded said video, nor what they did with said recording - but a BIG thanks to them anyway!

So, that's a T5 Starbase and T5 Shipyard achieved - the rest is VERY soon to come! Congrats all!
I recorded it, including the "party" at Ops afterwards. Video will be on YouTube tomorrow or the day after that. Great work by all the fleet members.
Career Officer
# 25
05-08-2013, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drake122svk View Post
I recorded it, including the "party" at Ops afterwards. Video will be on YouTube tomorrow or the day after that. Great work by all the fleet members.
Fantastic - it was me whom you had the conversation with regarding whether to record it or not, and we agreed that it was worthwhile since there would be fleet members who couldn't be online at that time and would otherwise not see it. I had to dash back to work very shortly after the ugrade occurred, but did manage five minutes at the party in Ops before logged off!

Can't wait to see the vid!
Quote:
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Captain
# 26
05-08-2013, 09:31 AM
Well, you didn't miss much. The party was very short and only a small part of the fleet was present, as the upgrade finished in bad hours (most of the fleet was probably sleeping or at work to be honest).
Career Officer
# 27
05-08-2013, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drake122svk View Post
Well, you didn't miss much. The party was very short and only a small part of the fleet was present, as the upgrade finished in bad hours (most of the fleet was probably sleeping or at work to be honest).
That's a little subjective to be honest - the completion time suited me just fine; as live in the UK it fell during my lunchbreak from work and found myself in the very rare situation of actually being able to be in the right place at the right time

Besides, all things considered it wasn't that bad a turnout and I can't say that I've ever seen so many Fleet members in the same place at the same time
Quote:
Captain
# 28
05-09-2013, 05:32 PM
The video about the Tier 5 Starbase upgrade and the small party afterwards can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/S31KI
Career Officer
# 29
05-12-2013, 03:40 PM
20 minutes to finish Tier 5 fabricator, despite Tribble Test Weekend reducing turnout! Great work everyone, that's a T5 shipyard, starbase, and fabricator that we all paid off in the last 33 days
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18745 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)

Last edited by phyrexianhero; 05-12-2013 at 03:44 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-07-2013, 08:50 AM
tier 5 com array upgrade this weekend
To boldly go where no FAWer has ever FAWed before.