Captain
# 1 Leadership trait not working
04-20-2013, 09:05 AM
The hull repair bonus from leadership on human boffs doesn't seem to be working. I see the same hull regeneration rate with and without human boffs. This is true both in combat and out of combat. Unequipping and re-equipping the human boffs doesn't seem to fix the issue. Furthermore, neither the human captain nor human boffs seem to provide any bonus to subsystem repair. There are also some peculiarities in the tooltips for leadership.

In system space:
+20 Starship Subsystem Repair
+0.03 Startship Hull Regeneration (In Combat)
+0.04 Startship Hull Regeneration (Out of Combat)

On the ground:
+20 Starship Subsystem Repair
+0.03 Startship Hull Regeneration (In Combat)
+0.05 Startship Hull Regeneration (Out of Combat)

Notice that the displayed out-of-combat hull regeneration bonus is different on the ground than in system space. Also, "Starship" is misspelled as "Startship". Lastly, the description of the human trait on the captain does not give stats for any of the trait's bonuses.

ticket ID #36,449

Last edited by frtoaster; 06-01-2013 at 06:43 PM.
Commander
# 2
04-20-2013, 02:39 PM
On my ship I show leadership working while out of combat. I show a 6% increase in Hull Regen which is what the boff trait says as well. I've no idea what it says while in combat. The only problem i see is only 1 boff with leadership works. I tried 2 and then 3 and I didn't get any additional hull regen increase vs using just 1.
Captain
# 3
04-20-2013, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsbite View Post
On my ship I show leadership working while out of combat. I show a 6% increase in Hull Regen which is what the boff trait says as well. I've no idea what it says while in combat. The only problem i see is only 1 boff with leadership works. I tried 2 and then 3 and I didn't get any additional hull regen increase vs using just 1.
Is it possible that the hull regeneration bonus is not stacking? The character I used to test this on Tribble is human. Can you tell me what the leadership tooltip says for you, both on the ground and in system space? Also, are you seeing any bonus to subsystem repair?
Captain
# 4
04-20-2013, 11:46 PM
For what is worth, my human captain has same problem, seems like no change with human crew.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
04-20-2013, 11:58 PM
jeez...talk about a HORRID nerf.....i would rather have it stay at 20%....but NON stackable like it is now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Commander
# 6
04-22-2013, 12:52 PM
There is no bonus to subsystem repair. Stats on ground are as you showed. But it's ground so it doesn't matter.

In space Leadership is not stacking nor is it providing any subsystem repair.
Captain
# 7
05-08-2013, 01:19 PM
The hull repair bonus is still not stacking. Also, the subsystem repair bonus isn't working at all.