Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Rihannsu
The romulan and klingon symbols are missing on the create new character tab on the character select screen.

also when you first load up, some of the boff heads and body parts are missing. selecting a different character corrects it, but it looks ugly at first.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
05-08-2013, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
The romulan and klingon symbols are missing on the create new character tab on the character select screen.

also when you first load up, some of the boff heads and body parts are missing. selecting a different character corrects it, but it looks ugly at first.
First, this is not an attempt at trolling - I honestly mean no offense, and am not trying to attack you! But, since there seems to be a great many folks out there who are confused, I wanted to ask: are you part of the LoR closed beta? If you are, then I would submit a ticket. However, if you are not, you will not have access to either the Romulan or Klingon character-creators or the new content. At present, only beta testers have access to either.

However, in the second instance - missing graphics - that has happened to me a time or two as well, but it improves with every patch, so I reckon it will sort itself out soon.

Fleet Commander
Caprica's Revenge
(...actually active since November 2010, which may one day be important to archaeologists, but not to anyone else...)
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
05-08-2013, 01:07 PM
They're missing on the 'Create New Character' button in the character select screen or in the actual creator itself?

If it's the former you mean, I keep getting the same. The Klingon one appeared once today, but quickly vanished again as soon as I created a Klingon.