Career Officer
# 31
05-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Are we going to be able to change the uniforms on our story BOs?

Yes. The lack of this functionality was a bug, and has been corrected. The latest patch to Tribble included an update to this functionality.
Given that I assume this is the same bug that occurs with the KDF enemy faction Boff, would it be too much to ask that you have a crack at fixing that too?
| Sarah Walker - U.S.S. Solstice | Eden Taryd - I.K.S. Varchas | Ariennye Kyla - R.R.W. T'virixia |
| Jan Idaris - U.S.S. Atlas | Sorval - I.K.S. Reclaw | T'Mara Praex - R.R.W. Ventarix |
| Keval th'Zareth - U.S.S. Avenger | Do'Zahn - I.K.S. K't'rika | Ayel D'amarok - R.R.W. N'ventar |
Cryptic Studios Team
# 32
05-08-2013, 02:34 PM
Here's a few more quick answers.

---

Does this mean there should be a recruitment officer giving out recruitment assignments for tac/eng/sci/civ departments (a la recruitment officers in academies)?

Yes. These have been created and are in the process of being added to a contact at New Romulus Command.

... will there just be one uber detailed BoFF (Tovan Khev) or will there be a full team worth?

There are additional Bridge Officers that Romulan captains will get to know before recruiting them to their crew. However, once recruited, they will not feature heavily in the continuing story of your ship and crew, as Tovan Khev does. They can be dismissed at any time.

Woo hoo! This includes the FE rewards too, right?

No, the answer I gave applies only to the Romulan story bridge officers.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Career Officer
# 33
05-08-2013, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by felderburg View Post
I believe it should refer to all BOs. Period. Even if their faces aren't customizable, their clothes should be. Which is why I (disingenuously) ask.
Well...

Cryptic doesn't always give us what we need/want. See; any number of unsolved bugs.
| Sarah Walker - U.S.S. Solstice | Eden Taryd - I.K.S. Varchas | Ariennye Kyla - R.R.W. T'virixia |
| Jan Idaris - U.S.S. Atlas | Sorval - I.K.S. Reclaw | T'Mara Praex - R.R.W. Ventarix |
| Keval th'Zareth - U.S.S. Avenger | Do'Zahn - I.K.S. K't'rika | Ayel D'amarok - R.R.W. N'ventar |
Lt. Commander
# 34
05-08-2013, 02:45 PM
Borticus, why is it that Romulans get to access all of my stuff (ships, BOffs, DOffs) but yet I don't get to access any of there stuff? The one thing that bugs me is the Borg BOffs. If they get access to the Fed/Klingon liberated Borg then it's only right that fed/Klingons should get to access to the Reman liberated Borg BOff.

Also, will the Romulan BOffs we can get from the Embassy be customizable with the Romulan BOff uniform options? I've never been a fan of BOffs that we can't have some customization over.
Captain
# 35
05-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Here's a few more quick answers.

---

Does this mean there should be a recruitment officer giving out recruitment assignments for tac/eng/sci/civ departments (a la recruitment officers in academies)?

Yes. These have been created and are in the process of being added to a contact at New Romulus Command.
Excellent.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Empire Veteran
# 36
05-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Ironic that Tovan has so many clones to be on everyones ship LOL
Republic Veteran
# 37
05-08-2013, 03:16 PM
Currently all the commendation reward doffs a Romulan Command are for our Ally, will there be RR versions later?

Since Satra, Veril, and Hiven are special, and have special uniform options, is there any chance they will be made Very Rare quality instead of Uncommon as they currently are?
Starfleet Veteran
# 38
05-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Can a Romulan captain trade a commissioned bridge officer with a member of an allied faction to be trained up? Also if traded to a member of the allied faction can the assign them to a station?
Career Officer
# 39
05-08-2013, 03:52 PM
So if we open any of the existing doff packs (recruitment/fleet/etc) they'll be romulans? Or the previously packed races? Will it be possible to open them prior to officially picking a side? Will this cause any issues with them if so?
Cryptic Studios Team
# 40
05-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepwe View Post
So if we open any of the existing doff packs (recruitment/fleet/etc) they'll be romulans? Or the previously packed races?
The contents of existing doff packs will not be changed for Romulans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepwe View Post
Will it be possible to open them prior to officially picking a side? Will this cause any issues with them if so?
Romulans will not be able to open a Doff Pack (or a Lock Box) until they have chosen an ally, thereby eliminating any possible issues that may arise if you were to receive items/ships/Doffs you could not use.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...