Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 11
05-07-2013, 09:42 AM
Hi Authors,

As a reminder, the deadline/publish date for your missions is tomorrow, Wednesday, May 8th. Please do not publish them until 10AM PDT tomorrow, or, as close as you can get to that time (i.e. if you have to work at 7am PDT tomorrow, publish it before you leave for work, or tonight, or whenever Just as late as possible, but by 10am PDT tomorrow.)

Also, please remember that you need to reply to this thread with its information in the format lasted in the OP (this needs to be filled out completely by the due date/ time for your mission to be considered. If I can't find your mission published in-game tomorrow around 10am PDT, I won't be able to add it to the voting thread.).

Thanks, and good luck!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 12 Mission Apllication
05-08-2013, 09:58 AM
Title: Cloaked Loyalties

Handle: @edwinsterling

Faction: Fed

Level requirement:

Description:

A strange request sends you, just you on a shuttle mission deep into the heart of Romulan Space.

Will YOU return at all

(It's giving me an error fill in text but it's filled in please give me time to fix this)
# 13
05-08-2013, 03:01 PM
Thank you to everyone who submitted their missions for Foundry Challenge #7! UPDATE (6/10/2013)! Currently on hold. See post #15 below. From today until Wednesday, June 12th at 10AM PDT, voting will be open. Please see this thread for voting information.

Also, unfortunately, I've had to remove any posts in this thread where the mission listed could not be found in-game at this time. Sorry

Good luck!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 06-10-2013 at 07:27 AM.
# 14
05-24-2013, 01:11 PM
Hi Captains!

UPDATE (6/10/2013)! Currently on hold. See post #15 below. I've extended the voting deadline until Wednesday, June 12th, at 10AM PDT.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 06-10-2013 at 07:28 AM.
# 15
06-10-2013, 07:25 AM
Hi Captains!

I'm going to be extending the voting deadline again as some missions are still being republished and some missions may be uncompletable due to the reach marker bug (which we are working to resolve). There is currently no voting deadline I'm setting forth at this time, but what I will most likely do is re-post voting information on the front page once the bug is fixed, update this thread, and restart the voting process.

I will give challenge authors a one-week warning before the new 3-week voting period begins so they can play through their missions and ensure there are no blockers that would make the mission uncompletable. I will ask that they honor the original rules and not change the mission in terms of story, content, etc. Any changes should only be to ensure that players can complete the mission.

If there is not an overwhelming amount of objections, any votes received before the launch of Legacy of Romulus will still count towards final vote totals that will determine a winner.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
# 16
06-25-2013, 12:50 PM
Hi Authors!

We're going to re-start the voting period next Wednesday, July 3rd -- I'll be reposting the voting blog then and voting will be open for 3 weeks. Please re-read this post of mine, noting the yellow text:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains!

I'm going to be extending the voting deadline again as some missions are still being republished and some missions may be uncompletable due to the reach marker bug (which we are working to resolve). There is currently no voting deadline I'm setting forth at this time, but what I will most likely do is re-post voting information on the front page once the bug is fixed, update this thread, and restart the voting process.

I will give challenge authors a one-week warning before the new 3-week voting period begins so they can play through their missions and ensure there are no blockers that would make the mission uncompletable. I will ask that they honor the original rules and not change the mission in terms of story, content, etc. Any changes should only be to ensure that players can complete the mission.

If there is not an overwhelming amount of objections, any votes received before the launch of Legacy of Romulus will still count towards final vote totals that will determine a winner.
Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
# 17
07-03-2013, 09:00 AM
Hi Captains!

UPDATE! (7/3/13 - Voting resumes today and will last for 3 weeks. If you've already sent in your vote, you do not need to send in your vote again.) From today until Wednesday, July 24th, at 10AM PDT, voting is once again open for Foundry Challenge #7! More info on voting here: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=883341

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
# 18
07-18-2013, 05:15 PM
UPDATE! (7/18/13) Earlier this month, voting resumed for Foundry Challenge #7, with all votes being due by next Wednesday, July 24th, at 10AM PDT. I mentioned that if you already voted that you did not need to resend your vote -- unfortunately, due to technical difficulties, I will need you, as well as anyone who has sent in a vote since Foundry Challenge #7 voting resumed, to send in the vote once more via an in-game mail to me (@PWE_BranFlakes). In the message, please include the name of the one (1) mission you feel should win this challenge. Please send this in by the aforementioned date and time.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of having to resend in your vote and wish all our entrant authors the best of luck in this challenge!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
# 19
07-24-2013, 06:20 PM
We have a winner! Check out this post for details: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=945931

Congratulations to all! Everyone did a FANTASTIC job! You're all winners in my book.

I am going to unstick this, but feel fee to keep discussing this challenge here! Challenge #8 will be posted next week.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Closed Thread