Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-07-2013, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhiemm View Post
Jolan'tru Praetorian Guard Aliens in the Romulan faction we need to
let CRYPTIC know thats just wrong if people want to play an Alien they can
do that in the federation or KDF so if you agree with me please let them know.

Peace and long life.
Jolan'tru! While I agree that the Romulan faction should be for romulans and remans only, I unfortunately do not have a hotline to the development team to express my concerns to them. Of course, individual Romulan themed fleets can always opt to not allow aliens, like this fleet does.

Good to see you are still around btw, I remember you from pre-launch, when we still thought there was going to be a Romulan faction at launch
Lieutenant
# 12
05-07-2013, 08:29 AM
I would love to join. @Heimskringla in game.
Captain
# 13
05-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Bravo!

I am glad you picked the T'P. Adds some flavor missing from the watered down Cryptic vision.

I also applaud you not letting Aliens in.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord7tareq View Post
Jolan'tru! While I agree that the Romulan faction should be for romulans and remans only, I unfortunately do not have a hotline to the development team to express my concerns to them. Of course, individual Romulan themed fleets can always opt to not allow aliens, like this fleet does.

Good to see you are still around btw, I remember you from pre-launch, when we still thought there was going to be a Romulan faction at launch
Jolan'tru lord7tareq, Thanks and its good to see some of the Romulan fans who stick with
for more then 3 years and now we get to play a real Romulan and not IT'S a FAKE
Alien/Romulan wish you guy well and if you like your Fleet is aways welcome on
our TS server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelchenchuan View Post
Bravo!

I am glad you picked the T'P. Adds some flavor missing from the watered down Cryptic vision.

I agree 100%

Join date July 08
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsthebishop View Post
I would love to join. @Heimskringla in game.
And we'd love to have you I added you to friends ingame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelchenchuan View Post
Bravo!

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhiemm View Post
Jolan'tru lord7tareq, Thanks and its good to see some of the Romulan fans who stick with
for more then 3 years and now we get to play a real Romulan and not IT'S a FAKE
Alien/Romulan wish you guy well and if you like your Fleet is aways welcome on
our TS server.
Just 12 more days!! Thank you very much for the offer!

Last edited by lord7tareq; 05-08-2013 at 06:33 PM.
Lieutenant
# 16
05-09-2013, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord7tareq View Post
And we'd love to have you I added you to friends ingame.
Excellent. I applied as Galan Neral on the website. I'm still sorting out a proper background for him. I haven't kept up much with what's going on post Nemesis/JJTrek.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-09-2013, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsthebishop View Post
Excellent. I applied as Galan Neral on the website. I'm still sorting out a proper background for him. I haven't kept up much with what's going on post Nemesis/JJTrek.
Thanks, I'll approve you when I'm back home (the site's admin panel doesn't agree with my mobile phone)

The character background is purely optional, if you have a basic outline and like to write it down in your application the option is there. Maybe I should make that more clear. I do like to read the various backgrounds people come up with.
In other MMO's I also used it to weed out the occasional...lets say 'challenged' individual who (in the case of STO) would have a background story involving a Romulan who is actually an evil omnipotent Q in disguise bent on galactic domination, but I don't think there is much risk of that as the STO community seems a fair bit more mature than those of other franchises.
Ensign
# 18
05-11-2013, 01:47 PM
I like the sound of this guild. Romulans. Superiority complexes. Duty and honor. Whats not to like?

I would like to join when LoR goes live. From what I've seen Tribble so far, Romulans are going to be the coolest faction yet.

Edit: I also am quite poor at character backgrounds. I don't have much experience with such imagination. Well, except for some battletech stuff. I could come up with something for sure, it might not be worthy of anything though.

Last edited by fyyarpryde; 05-11-2013 at 02:08 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-12-2013, 06:34 PM
Welcome to the Tal Prai'ex! Before continuing further into our base, please leave any epohhs, tribbles or other fuzzy animals that you happen to carry with you behind in the room to your left marked "incineration room". Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyyarpryde View Post
I like the sound of this guild. Romulans. Superiority complexes. Duty and honor. Whats not to like?
I know, its as if all the amazing qualities you could wish for in a species converged to form Romulans.

Quote:
I would like to join when LoR goes live. From what I've seen Tribble so far, Romulans are going to be the coolest faction yet.
We'd love to have you! Glad to hear your impression of the faction is favourable, I'm not actually testing on Tribble as I don't want anything spoiled. But lets be honest, even if the faction was utter rubbish, it would still be the coolest faction. We are talking Romulans after all!

Quote:
Edit: I also am quite poor at character backgrounds. I don't have much experience with such imagination. Well, except for some battletech stuff. I could come up with something for sure, it might not be worthy of anything though.
I just accepted your app on the forum, thanks for your application there!
Ensign
# 20
05-13-2013, 10:21 AM
Whoo! Awesome!