Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > New Romulus
Login

Republic Veteran
# 161
05-08-2013, 09:02 AM
Here at The Trivium we love Romulans. The vast majority of our members are long time STO players who are Romulan fans in real life and cannot wait for the release of Legacy of Romulus. I have never seen a group of people who can be so laid back but serious about the game at the same time as what we have here. This is a great community. We're fortunate to have the dedicated members that we have and we're looking for more.

If this sounds like something you want to be a part of then go to http://www.thetrivium.org and drop an application in our recruitment forums. Do you htate typing? I mean absolutely hate typing omg I can't fill out an application because my keyboard and I are mortal enemies kind of hate typing? Come talk to us! Just drop us a message and tell us you'd rather talk to us than write about who you are. You can come on our fancy new Teamspeak server and have a chat.

We're a Romulan community. We're a darn good community. And we want great, friendly players.

@Captain_Shephard - Join Date Status: Assimilated - Twitter: @RogueJawa

Set your course and come chart a new adventure in Star Trek Online with Priority One.
Email us here to join the official fleet of STO's premier podcast.
Republic Veteran
# 162
05-08-2013, 11:47 AM
The Trivium is recruiting! Check us out at http://www.thetrivium.org

Set your course and come chart a new adventure in Star Trek Online with Priority One.
Republic Veteran
# 163
05-08-2013, 01:45 PM
For the best Romulan community there is check out The Trivium!

Republic Veteran
# 164
05-08-2013, 03:43 PM
March beneath the raptor's wings in style. March with The Trivium.

Republic Veteran
# 165
05-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Are you looking for a new fleet and want to play a Romulan? Is your Romulan going to be allied with the KDF? Come check out the The Trivium. We're a group of dedicated players who are Romulan fans and a great staff. We're making great strides on our Starbase and anticipate Tier 3, at least, when the expansion launches. Check us out at http://www.thetrivium.org

Republic Veteran
# 166
05-08-2013, 07:32 PM
Busy night here at work, but not too busy for me to tell you that The Trivium is awesome! Check us out, click on the image in my sig.

Republic Veteran
# 167
05-08-2013, 07:39 PM
The Trivium is recruiting! We're looking for more dedicated Romulan fans who are as excited for the May 21st release as we are! Follow the image link in my sig for more info.

Republic Veteran
# 168
05-09-2013, 06:18 AM
The Trivium is recruiting! Unfortunately our website seems to be having technical difficulties. Your calls are important to us, please stay on the line and a member services representative will be with you shortly.

Actually just drop a message here and we'll get back to you!

Lieutenant
# 169
05-09-2013, 07:48 AM
Like teiberyn says' However we still want you ! Pm us today ! or talk to us in game @sirawok or @captain_shepard

-Awok

Join the premiere Romulan community now! - Please Cryptic fix your forums So i can Use Png blank spaces
Republic Veteran
# 170
05-09-2013, 12:22 PM
I blame Starfleet Intelligence.

Someone get the Tal Shiar on this at once!