Captain
# 6941
05-08-2013, 07:18 PM
*OOC: Okay if Ryan's ready. We can conclude the Klingon arc and give undivided attention to the rest. *

*The Imperial Capitol world. Wax and the ground forces are preparing for the coming invasion forces. While Markon and Sarkon make their attempt to stall the enemy forces. *

Wax: I want every able bodied warrior armed and ready for combat... We will have to also prepare for their invasion forces.

Gor: That is an obvious one. But what do you suggest then?

Wax: Something bold... Something they won't expect

*The Klingon's of his house are grinning from ear to ear *

Gor: I am surrounded by mad men..

Wax: You would think that you would consider yourself one. *smirks*

*He begins to explain the plan...*

What we cannot have is to face them head on at any rate. Even if Markon's attack destroys a good enough chunk of the force...

Gor: That is known to all of us.

Wax: The most advisable position to land would be where there is no resistance, and they can begin to move.

The Easiest path to the capitol is here on the G'empa fields. What I suggest is force them into one path through here.
Captain
# 6942
05-08-2013, 07:30 PM
*Elsewhere Danny is standing by the rest of the team... The lights are dimmed. *

Danny: Am I the only one that is noticing the night club lighting in every combat lighting? Now all I need is a drink and some entertainment.
Career Officer
# 6943
05-08-2013, 07:37 PM
In UNSC space the battle goes badly. Harper and hi fleet have managed to hold of the enemy ships for hours and have dealt good damage but they are overwhelmed by sheer numbers. Harpers ships is badly damaged as the fleet is in tatters and the last of the PAC guns are being destroyed.

Ooc: now this may seem as a shock but this is goo to bring the mirror and prime UNSC together after this battle. And bring major changes to the mirror.

Harper: report!

Officer: the fleet is either scattered or fleeing sir. Enemy fleet is down to 65%.

Harper:still to much for our ground forces. Set course for ceti epsilon.

Officer: sir?

Harper: open a channel

Officer: channel open sir.

Harper: come and get me all you alien dogs. My mother could fight better then you. Come see what one lone UNSC ship manned those you consider unclean and an affront to your leaders can do. Come on you scum bags

Harpers ship makes a micro jump to the nearby gas giant. The enemy fleet mostly follows leaving only a few ships to finish up. With 2000 enemy ships in pursuit he enters the gas giants atmosphere makin it impossible for them to get a lock as they all follow.

Harper: commander launch all weapons at the core. Including the nova warhead

Officer: aye sir

Harper: launch. Now you see what one lone ship can do. Not because we are stronger or smarter but because we are fighting for something.

As he finishs speaking the gas giant explodes destroying all the enemy ships nearby.

At Arcadia the reinforcements arrive wiping out thelast of the enemy fleet.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 6944
05-08-2013, 07:50 PM
Roland: admiral long range comms are back online. Connecting with the fleet now.

Terrace: to Arcadia defense force please respond

Admiral Yuri: sir this is admiral Yuri. We got here as soon as we could. Long range sensors seem to show that admiral harper led the fleet away from Arcadia and detonated all his weapons in a nearby gas giant. Killing the enemy fleet. We have the situation in mop up procedures up here sir.

Terrace: thank thank you admiral. Carry on.

Terrace looks around the ops center and what would normally be a celebration is nothing of the sort.

Terrace: I'll be in my ready room.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 6945
05-08-2013, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
In UNSC space the battle goes badly. Harper and hi fleet have managed to hold of the enemy ships for hours and have dealt good damage but they are overwhelmed by sheer numbers. Harpers ships is badly damaged as the fleet is in tatters and the last of the PAC guns are being destroyed.

Ooc: now this may seem as a shock but this is goo to bring the mirror and prime UNSC together after this battle. And bring major changes to the mirror.

Harper: report!

Officer: the fleet is either scattered or fleeing sir. Enemy fleet is down to 65%.

Harper:still to much for our ground forces. Set course for ceti epsilon.

Officer: sir?

Harper: open a channel

Officer: channel open sir.

Harper: come and get me all you alien dogs. My mother could fight better then you. Come see what one lone UNSC ship manned those you consider unclean and an affront to your leaders can do. Come on you scum bags

Harpers ship makes a micro jump to the nearby gas giant. The enemy fleet mostly follows leaving only a few ships to finish up. With 2000 enemy ships in pursuit he enters the gas giants atmosphere makin it impossible for them to get a lock as they all follow.

Harper: commander launch all weapons at the core. Including the nova warhead

Officer: aye sir

Harper: launch. Now you see what one lone ship can do. Not because we are stronger or smarter but because we are fighting for something.

As he finishs speaking the gas giant explodes destroying all the enemy ships nearby.

At Arcadia the reinforcements arrive wiping out thelast of the enemy fleet.
*OOC: So soon? Guess I have something in mind to push in I guess to have Stane succeed in what he is going to do and possibly piss off both Sam's... If Ryan's willing to roll with something we can discuss how to proceed.*
Career Officer
# 6946
05-08-2013, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: So soon? Guess I have something in mind to push in I guess to have Stane succeed in what he is going to do and possibly piss off both Sam's... If Ryan's willing to roll with something we can discuss how to proceed.*
Ooc: don't worry this war is far from over. They have already been at war 5 years its just finally reached home.
Career Officer
# 6947
05-08-2013, 10:00 PM
After the victory of Arcadia the redefense is starte right away. As the loss of 75% of there defense platforms and almost 90% of there ship. The heavy loss also brought the UNSC command to come open with the war that they had been fighting for years.

UNSC news report

Reporter: we have new recent news out from the UNSC fleet at Arcadia. It was a costly battle but victory was won against a mosty unknown alien alliance known as the conglomerate the UNSC has been fighting them in the far reaches if space for almost 5 years until they attacked the outer colonies. Destroying the planet plymar and killing almost 51 million people. The UNSC fleet stopped the enemy advance but at a heavy price. According to reports over 75000 navy personel where killed along with close to 2000 ships. The battle was won by the sacrifice of fleet admiral harper who destroyed his ship and the enemy fleet by destroying a nearby gas giant. We will be showing the ceremony to beschedualed and hopefully a report from the now only remaining fleet admiral terrace.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6948
05-09-2013, 08:16 AM
[Deleted to preserve continuity.]

OOC: Save the angle with Danny and the Vanguard for a little while. I plan on doing something very interesting with it once the Klingon Arc is done.
My Fan Fictions

Last edited by ryan218; 05-09-2013 at 08:43 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6949
05-09-2013, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Okay if Ryan's ready. We can conclude the Klingon arc and give undivided attention to the rest. *

*The Imperial Capitol world. Wax and the ground forces are preparing for the coming invasion forces. While Markon and Sarkon make their attempt to stall the enemy forces. *

Wax: I want every able bodied warrior armed and ready for combat... We will have to also prepare for their invasion forces.

Gor: That is an obvious one. But what do you suggest then?

Wax: Something bold... Something they won't expect

*The Klingon's of his house are grinning from ear to ear *

Gor: I am surrounded by mad men..

Wax: You would think that you would consider yourself one. *smirks*

*He begins to explain the plan...*

What we cannot have is to face them head on at any rate. Even if Markon's attack destroys a good enough chunk of the force...

Gor: That is known to all of us.

Wax: The most advisable position to land would be where there is no resistance, and they can begin to move.

The Easiest path to the capitol is here on the G'empa fields. What I suggest is force them into one path through here.
*In space, Markon's fleet is getting battered while trying to draw the Democrats into the asteroids of the planet's rings. Many of his fleet's Birds-of-Prey have split into Squadrons and are engaging in hit and run attacks against the rear of the enemy fleet, drawing them towards Markon's main force behind the rings.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6950
05-09-2013, 09:28 AM
Ooc will be at work the next 6 hours