Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 71
04-17-2013, 09:29 PM
Cannot access 'fleet holdings' via galaxy S2, using firefox for android. It simply does not appear.
Unsure if this is deliberate, or a bug.
Ensign
# 72
04-21-2013, 09:43 AM
I try to access the Gateway either on my iMac, or iPad, and it says:

"Disconnected From Gateway

Login Failed, probably because the one-time code was incorrect."

But, I never got a one-time code. I have a Perfect World Account, I have Account Guard enabled and receive that one-time code fine.. Just I can't get in here. Any ideas?

Thanks.
Commander
# 73
04-22-2013, 06:01 AM
I was just checking a fleet which send me invite and I believe that something is wrong. It's Gateway page says that fleet has 0 members and its roster is empty.
Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my primary language.

"Dear players we have for you new useless event and only-one-map-use-divices, and much more new "content", but we can't repair glitch in chat system which make mutes on private channels permament. So deal with it and give us your remaining money."
Career Officer
# 74
04-25-2013, 08:52 AM
There is a missing/broken image for Tier 3 embassy and Tier 5 starbase.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18020 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Ensign
# 75 log in probs
04-28-2013, 11:41 AM
wrong place posted

Last edited by eddy1309; 04-28-2013 at 11:51 AM.
Ensign
# 76
05-06-2013, 10:43 PM
Having fleet invite accepting issues! I get a fleet invite and i accept it and it disappears without joining the fleet (Im not in a fleet presently so it shouldn't be doing that). I have restarted numerous times and re-tried the fleet invites sent to me, but cannot seem to correct the problem.

Last edited by tommyatstarfleet; 05-06-2013 at 10:58 PM.
Lieutenant
# 77
05-07-2013, 12:31 AM
There is a problem whit some icon's and boady/face showing up;
IMG; http://i.imgur.com/Nw3HpUR.png

This look good ;D
http://i.imgur.com/GkwaroA.png

Last edited by storatt; 05-07-2013 at 12:44 AM.
Ensign
The problem so far: I am currently stuck in the Sol System and unable to move, warp to sector or dock. I have tried /stuck /killme and requesting a GM. I'm at full impulse, with speed set at max but still looks like I'm at a dead stop. If I quit the game and log back in I can get the auto pop up screen where it says click here to dock, however there is no place to click and hitting F does nothing. I have logged in a bunch of time in hopes that it would fix its self. This game is great and written so well that ill delete my Capt. if I must and try again.
Lieutenant
# 79
05-09-2013, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightgl0w View Post
The problem so far: I am currently stuck in the Sol System and unable to move, warp to sector or dock. I have tried /stuck /killme and requesting a GM. I'm at full impulse, with speed set at max but still looks like I'm at a dead stop. If I quit the game and log back in I can get the auto pop up screen where it says click here to dock, however there is no place to click and hitting F does nothing. I have logged in a bunch of time in hopes that it would fix its self. This game is great and written so well that ill delete my Capt. if I must and try again.
You have make post in wrong thread. . . .this thread is for reporting bugs on STO Gateway
Career Officer
I still can't login into the gateway!!

I always get this error: "Login failed, probably because the one-time code was incorrect"

It doesn't let me instert any "one-time codes". I have my browsers (tried it with Chrome and IE9) registered in the game guard, login into the site and all its parts works perfectly. I just cannot enter the friggin gateway.

Please, help me!