Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Captain
# 91
05-09-2013, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlizardo View Post
Let this be a lesson, folks. Don't buy servers at the flea market from the guy that sells Russian Bloc technology microwave ovens. You know the ones .....
They may actually be more stable than the ones Cryptics seems to have at the moment. Can you point them in the right direction

Yes Bran we know todays maintanance took place last time the servers went down. However saing that there would be no maintainence was plain daft it would have just been safer to say nothing then it couldn't have been used as it has been.
Career Officer
# 92
05-09-2013, 09:06 AM
Launch of STO = Failed. baad servers, bad 3-4 hour ques.
Launch of beta NW= Failed. servers again, bad ques again.
Launch of Legacy = ?

Given the amount of ****ups with the seasons, due to server problems and lags etc.... every season there has been bad bad servers....

what makes someone think that the launch of the expansion is going to be anything else than a total disaster? given that NW is not even working and they have to bring down servers every day it seems...

explain to me how they are NOT going to fail
Lieutenant
# 93
05-09-2013, 09:07 AM
"Hi Captains,

While the team is working to bring up all Cryptic services, we will conduct this week's Holodeck maintenance to avoid scheduled downtime on Thursday.

Patch note:

Focus target should now work on the French client again.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\="

I thought the reason for the extra down time the other day was so that Thursday would not be needed. Sounds like they have no idea what they are spouting off about.
Ensign
# 94 More Maintence?
05-09-2013, 09:07 AM
Ok, so Cryptic and PWE have ANOTHER outage now? But they said yesterday they were going to do a maintenance to prevent any outage today. And for some reason every time I log in today I get stuck. I can't collect rewards for duty officer missions, I can't do anything. I can't move and of course cryptic claims everything is working...
Commander
Yet again more downtime. what fun.(NOT)
What is cryptic going to do,to reward us for our patience and loyalty to this game??????
I mean substantial valuable rewards too.
Lieutenant
# 96
05-09-2013, 09:08 AM
Eh, oh well. Got other things to occupy my time with. Like housework.
A map of known space, circa 2405 <--- Note where Iconia is. It's nowhere near Starbase 39.
Ensign
# 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by spearhawk2013 View Post
Launch of STO = Failed. baad servers, bad 3-4 hour ques.
Launch of beta NW= Failed. servers again, bad ques again.
Launch of Legacy = ?

Given the amount of ****ups with the seasons, due to server problems and lags etc.... every season there has been bad bad servers....

what makes someone think that the launch of the expansion is going to be anything else than a total disaster? given that NW is not even working and they have to bring down servers every day it seems...

explain to me how they are NOT going to fail

Don't worry, I have a few of those in my garage. Oh, wait.. Those are the ones leased to Cryptic.
Commander
# 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam3s1701 View Post
THIS annoys me too!! always rest of world suffers not the USA lol i say NOOOOOOOOOO! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by spearhawk2013 View Post
Since I actually pay subscription for this game I kind of wonder, can I get some kind of compensation cause I am in actuality not getting what I paid for.

if it says 30 days of game time. its suppose to be 30 days. if we count off the amount of maintanence due to Neverworking etc then it is not actually 30 days is it? its more like 29 days or 28 days.

and im not talking of the schedualled maintanence, those I can live with, but 3 in a week. no no no
as far as I know down time is not counted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam3s1701 View Post
THIS annoys me too!! always rest of world suffers not the USA lol i say NOOOOOOOOOO! lol
Your Biased ass retarded signature annoys me.
Career Officer
# 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreuge View Post
"Hi Captains,

While the team is working to bring up all Cryptic services, we will conduct this week's Holodeck maintenance to avoid scheduled downtime on Thursday.

Patch note:

Focus target should now work on the French client again.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\="

I thought the reason for the extra down time the other day was so that Thursday would not be needed. Sounds like they have no idea what they are spouting off about.
Since this is UNsceduled downtime, the point is invalid.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Survivor of Romulus
# 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
I almost changed my Sig pic again well.

Shall we Begin My Army of FORUM TROLLS SHALL WE BEGIN!!!!!

Awww, and I thought it was going to be an "into darkness" clip

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Closed Thread