Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Career Officer
# 121
05-09-2013, 09:12 AM
Oh FFS! I don't usually like to rant or 'go off on one' but seriously?!

It's UNSCEDULED downtime on a friggin GAME.

PLEASE STOP ACTING AS IF CRYPTIC HAVE COMMITTED SOME GREAT CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY!!

For pity's sake, go and read a book (though I wonder if the Great Entitled actually know what a book is anymore) or, god forbid, open that thing in your home called the 'front door' and try doing something that doesn't involve vegetating indoors in front of a computer!

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Ensign
# 122
05-09-2013, 09:12 AM
I Have Been Playing for Three days and Cryptic Servers were down for at least an hour on the first day 3 hours on the third, mission status was lost and idk if i lost items. So far awesome game experience yeah.
Ensign
# 123
05-09-2013, 09:13 AM
I wish they would fix the occuring fleet and graphics bugs along with the 3 hour matienance downtime since today is the usual weekly patch update they do.
Republic Veteran
# 124
05-09-2013, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
open that thing in your home called the 'front door' and try doing something that doesn't involve vegetating indoors in front of a computer!
Are you daft man? There's PEOPLE out there.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Republic Veteran
# 125
In before the merge
Career Officer
# 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by spearhawk2013 View Post
Solution is simple.

1. separate the games.
2. different server parks for the different games.
3. stop this crap with merging mail etc with the perfect world accounts.

totally separate the game so that one game does not affect the other game.

easy.
I think we ALL know who to blame..... CHAMPIONS. Kill it already. CoH is dead and gone and still a better hero-sim than CO will ever be.

I'm joking of course I like Champions. I need something to keep my sports illustrated from getting blown around by my desk fan. Or anti cat projectile. Or drink coaster.
Career Officer
# 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
I'm laughing my head off at how many of you complainers don't even speak English well enough to know what unscheduled means.

Complaining about the time "chosen" for "unscheduled" maintenance. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask a bunch of you to leave the interwebz. It's not for you.
I find your remarks disturbing.
Should all the non-english people leave STO and NW guess what would happen.
There would be no game for you to play. Imagine that....
Would you pay 20-30 or 100 dollars a month to compensate for the loss of players who would leave?

stop being a ignorant redneck
Captain
# 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by alarikun View Post
Indeed! We should get nothing, and like it. It's a F2P MMORPG. You're paying nothing (unless you want to), and they're providing you a game to play.

Carry on.
If you have a sub, to me they should add up all this down time and give it as free time for them. However if like myself you are f2p you should get nothing, as it is play time we are talking here.

Yes f2p players have put money into the game, I have bought points myself, however they are still going to be there, as are the items we bought with them.
Career Officer
# 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoctorbluebox View Post
Why don't you schedule a better time to do the maintenance? Especially one that's going to take 3 hours. This is a bad time out of the day to do it.
How is this a bad time? It's noon, in the middle of the week, and most people are either at work or in school. Or did you forget that this game spans the globe and any downtime is always going to fall on some ones prime gaming hours.
Career Officer
# 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by themarie View Post
Are you daft man? There's PEOPLE out there.
Good point! Real-life Social interaction - not the strongest characteristic of the Great Entitled.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Closed Thread