Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,228
Hi Boot Camp Leaders,

There will be an important meeting this coming Saturday to plan the upcoming events and general discussions surrounding Boot Camp.

Please check your mails!

Cheers,
@drkfrontiers
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 308
# 2
05-09-2013, 12:32 AM
council or coaches as well also do you have a mic frontier?
-Spells

|| Open Door Policy ||
| Dues Ex Mechina |
Fleet Leader

Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,325
# 3
05-09-2013, 01:11 AM
I can do this so long as it doesn'tclash too badly with this weekends' PVP tourny. And if it does I'm sure I can get a sub to cover for me!
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,450
# 4
05-09-2013, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
I can do this so long as it doesn'tclash too badly with this weekends' PVP tourny. And if it does I'm sure I can get a sub to cover for me!
*raises hand* Oo! Oh! Me me me! I'll be sure and remember everything wrong for you!

Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,325
# 5
05-09-2013, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
*raises hand* Oo! Oh! Me me me! I'll be sure and remember everything wrong for you!
Sub for the tourny not the meeting, I wouldn't trust you with anything more dangerous then a bent toothpick, Mimey
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,450
# 6
05-09-2013, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
Sub for the tourny not the meeting, I wouldn't trust you with anything more dangerous then a bent toothpick, Mimey
How do you keep the toothpick bent? Every time I try it always breaks.

Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,228
# 7
05-09-2013, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by srspells View Post
council or coaches as well also do you have a mic frontier?
-Spells
I would appreciate it if you would attend.

The meeting is an important one, so if there are any that feel the need to have their views expressed, please feel free to attend.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 308
# 8
05-09-2013, 09:27 AM
I will be there.
-Spells

|| Open Door Policy ||
| Dues Ex Mechina |
Fleet Leader

Captain
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 663
# 9
05-11-2013, 02:39 AM
I got no mail at the boot camp site... is it ingame? Anyway when is it mate?
Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,228
# 10
05-11-2013, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devorasx View Post
I got no mail at the boot camp site... is it ingame? Anyway when is it mate?
Hi Devoras. This is mostly just a meeting of the VA's at this point to discuss some admin issues about the new website.

The meeting is at 20:00pm CET.

The coach pre-kick off meeting is still happening on the 18th I am told.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:49 PM.