Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Qo'noS
Login

Lieutenant
# 71
05-07-2013, 12:23 AM
Q'pla!

Come join the trivium and fly with your Romulan allies ! Ale and wine for everyone who joins !

Join the premiere Romulan community now! - Please Cryptic fix your forums So i can Use Png blank spaces
Republic Veteran
# 72
05-07-2013, 07:01 AM
Love the KDF and want to get involved with a Romulan fleet? Check out The Trivium at http://ww.thetrivium.org

@Captain_Shephard - Join Date Status: Assimilated - Twitter: @RogueJawa

Set your course and come chart a new adventure in Star Trek Online with Priority One.
Email us here to join the official fleet of STO's premier podcast.
Republic Veteran
# 73
05-07-2013, 09:27 AM
The Trivium is a Romulan/KDF fleet currently recruiting new members. Check us out at http://www.thetrivium.org

Set your course and come chart a new adventure in Star Trek Online with Priority One.
Career Officer
# 74
05-07-2013, 10:19 AM
The future is now. The time is right. The choice true. So what is stopping you?

Join the preeminent Romulan KDF community now!

Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan
(member #124)
Republic Veteran
# 75
05-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Wanted: Dedicated Members

Requirements: Must be a Romulan fan. Must like to have fun. New and old players welcome. Equal Opportunity DPS.

Apply: http://www.thetrivium.org

Republic Veteran
# 76
05-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Once before, many generations ago, a Great Alliance was formed to hold the line against the ever-growing pestilence that is the Federation. While blood - purple and green - has been spilled in petty squabbles between the once-allies, the time is now to set those differences aside and again stand together in the face of such strangulation.

The Garden has overgrown.

It is time to weed.

Join the Trivium.
"Misdirection is the key to survival. Never attack what your enemy defends. Never behave as your enemy expects and never reveal your true strength. If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be unconquerable..." - Romulan tenet
Republic Veteran
# 77
05-07-2013, 08:43 PM
The Trivium is a KDF-allied Romulan fleet and we're recruiting! Check us out at http://www.thetrivium.org

Republic Veteran
# 78
05-08-2013, 09:05 AM
Here at The Trivium we love Romulans. The vast majority of our members are long time STO players who are Romulan fans in real life and cannot wait for the release of Legacy of Romulus. I have never seen a group of people who can be so laid back but serious about the game at the same time as what we have here. This is a great community. We're fortunate to have the dedicated members that we have and we're looking for more.

If this sounds like something you want to be a part of then go to http://www.thetrivium.org and drop an application in our recruitment forums. Do you htate typing? I mean absolutely hate typing omg I can't fill out an application because my keyboard and I are mortal enemies kind of hate typing? Come talk to us! Just drop us a message and tell us you'd rather talk to us than write about who you are. You can come on our fancy new Teamspeak server and have a chat.

We're a Romulan community. We're a darn good community. And we want great, friendly players; and not just Romulans. While the majority of our members plan to play a Romulan as their main character after the 21st we have a couple of members planning to continue their KDF toons and are here because they want to be involved in a Romulan fleet.

Lieutenant
# 79
05-09-2013, 07:47 AM
Hey everyone, Feel free to pm us here on these forums, We are currently experiencing problems with our host, bare with us as we try to solve them.

-Awok

Join the premiere Romulan community now! - Please Cryptic fix your forums So i can Use Png blank spaces
Rihannsu
# 80
05-09-2013, 11:37 AM
Tried getting on the forums today, however, I received an error message that the directory was down? Anyways, just wanted to update that I hope to order a new Combat Command station sometime in the next week or two (a.k.a. desktop)