Rihannsu
# 491
05-09-2013, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaxx View Post
How can I cancel my pre-order?

I have tried calling the customer service number (never answered) and I have tried send an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com.

Please advise how I can cancel my pre-order.

Thanks
I don't think you can. It charges your card instantly. I'm fairly certain that it's like all of the other items you can buy: Once you buy it...it's yours.

Oh, and what was actually updated on the FAQ? I don't see any changes.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 492
05-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aelrhiana View Post
Oh, and what was actually updated on the FAQ? I don't see any changes.
Nothing, other than formatting (which I then reverted), but I updated the date so it would match my edit at the bottom of the post. If there are any major updates (something changed, question added, etc.), we'll make sure to make a post in the thread, in addition to updating the OP.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 493
05-10-2013, 12:07 AM
Before we play legacy will we be required to be at a certain level with our federation or Klingon character? Or can we play right away?
Captain
# 494
05-10-2013, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by startrekmaniac6 View Post
Before we play legacy will we be required to be at a certain level with our federation or Klingon character? Or can we play right away?
With LoR every Faction can now start at level 1 from the very beginning.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Survivor of Romulus
# 495
05-10-2013, 06:23 AM
I am all set to test on tribble
I have bought the pack (starter)
Will I be able to access the ships there for testing? or do i need to wait a few more days?
Captain
# 496
05-10-2013, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
I am all set to test on tribble
I have bought the pack (starter)
Will I be able to access the ships there for testing? or do i need to wait a few more days?
The last time I checked the purchased Packs didn't register as available for your Tribble character - though if you had the 600 day Vet Reward token you could pick one of the Pack ships as your free token ship.

Tribble usually has a console in the shipyard where you can get the ships for free and test them - once they're ready to have them tested.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Empire Veteran
# 497 Legacy Pack Purchase Options
05-11-2013, 09:12 AM
After debating whether or not to purchase the Rommie content, today I finally decided to purchase the Legacy Pack, when lo and behold, I could not find an option to pay with a Credit Card.

I had issues in the past with PayPal and I refused to use their services, I do not know what Skrill is, so I won't venture there. Is PayPal and Skrill the only way to pre-purchase the Legacy Pack?

I use Steam for most of my CStore transaction etc... tried looking up a prepurchase for the Legacy Pack on steam, but it is not offered.

So basically purchasing the Legacy Pack via a Credit Card transaction is not possible without the use of a third party company like PayPal.

Will there be an option to purchase these packs via Steam in the future? What will be the solution for folks who do not like using third party companies like PayPal and Skrill?
Empire Veteran
# 498
05-11-2013, 09:19 AM
NVM, please delete this post - did not notice the options ahead.

Last edited by stark2k; 05-12-2013 at 05:04 AM.
Career Officer
# 499
05-11-2013, 09:20 AM
Purchase Rommie content? LoR content (Romulans, episodes) is free.

The packs are optional goodies, mainly ships, at a discount compared to when they will be on the C-Store as separate purchases.
----
Empire Veteran
# 500 Email Confirmation
05-12-2013, 05:09 AM
I am at a lost, perhaps someone can answer this:

Yesterday I purchased the Legacy of Romulus Pack via Skrill - but not using their actual Skrill service - This is because I wanted to use a credit card to make the purchase. It allow me to use my credit card but I had to use Money Booker ala Skrill, since Cryptic/PWE would not accept direct Credit Cards payments.

"Which Baffles me"

My purchase went through, I have the transaction ID etc ... It stated I was going to get a email confirmation regarding my transaction. It is now the second day, and I have yet to receive my email confirmation.

I know they took the funds from my account, because I just checked my bank statement, yet I have yet to receive an email confirmation, this is raising some alarms.

Is anyone having this same issue?

After purchase, have you gotten a email confirmation?
Closed Thread