Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 11
05-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aegon1ice View Post
Do you mean the Tribble Test Reward by testing at least 1 hour with this in general or how do you define "more serious testers"? Write x amount of posts, bug reports etc?

Would be nice if you can you elaborate this.
The details are in the article "Play on Tribble for at least one (1) hour and earn an exclusive reward. The reward will be revealed and available at a currently unannounced date post Legacy of Romulus launch."

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 12
05-09-2013, 03:21 PM
BLARGH! I have 4 games in beta I'm testing this weekend now. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy do you do this to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Cryptic?!

Aight, 1 hour? I can do that.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Captain
# 13
05-09-2013, 03:22 PM
Im a little dismayed that us closed beta testers get nothing unless we log in this weekend

But it is what it is and i will do as ive done throughout and log in and test for several hours as normal.

So Branflakes can we get a hint what the "reward" is or is it a wait and see thing
Rihannsu
# 14
05-09-2013, 03:23 PM
Any chance we could start pre-patching the tribble server today to get a head start for the weekend?
Career Officer
# 15
05-09-2013, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
I so hope for the KDF its not another tribble...
Reward tribbles work for KDF characters. Actually, since KDF characters have fewer tribble options a tribble is better for them than a UFP character who is already inundated with choices there.
# 16
05-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Only a tribble this time. Oh Well, works for me. Should have no problem getting an hour of testing during this weekend.
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
05-09-2013, 03:27 PM
As a more serious tester I am still going to try for level 50.
Career Officer
# 18
05-09-2013, 03:30 PM
If serious tester means getting to 50, think of us who cant get past missions which seem to be blocked.. kdf cloak and dagger no anetrozine available anywhere!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Career Officer
# 19
05-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanlonehawk View Post
Nice to have the tribble test weekend the same time Neverwinter does a Double Astral Diamond weekend... Inter-Office rivalry, perhaps?
The servers are juts going to have a heart attack. Let's hope that there's enough time to play for an hour before the servers crash.

Does creating a character on Tribble allow you to "port" that character over once LoR goes live? I fancy trying out the Beta, and I never turn my nose up at a reward, but it'd be nice to pick up where I left off when LoR releases.
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Career Officer
# 20
05-09-2013, 03:36 PM
The Reward better not be another lame tribble. Tribble of Borg was cool for the Easter Egg sound bytes it has, but the rest are Meh. A Doff (or two, or three) would be cool.
Closed Thread