Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Captain
# 21
05-09-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
The Reward better not be another lame tribble. Tribble of Borg was cool for the Easter Egg sound bytes it has, but the rest are Meh. A Doff (or two, or three) would be cool.
Only gamers complain about getting things for free.

Heck, it will probably take most players an hour just to get through the tutorial, so just doing that earns you something free even if you do nothing else.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Rihannsu
# 22
05-09-2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post
...Does creating a character on Tribble allow you to "port" that character over once LoR goes live? I fancy trying out the Beta, and I never turn my nose up at a reward, but it'd be nice to pick up where I left off when LoR releases.
No. You can not transfer Tribble Toons to Holodeck.

What Happens on Tribble, Stays on Tribble.

Tribble is a test server and they never want to even come close to taking the chance of corrupting the Live Holodeck with anything from Test.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Survivor of Romulus
# 23
05-09-2013, 03:42 PM
Yippy skippy i hope its scimitar lol
Career Officer
# 24
05-09-2013, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
What Happens on Tribble, Stays on Tribble.

Oh well. At least the sordid rumours of me losing my pants in a game of poker will not reach Holodeck either.
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Last edited by johngazman; 05-09-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 25
05-09-2013, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancedot View Post
Any chance we could start pre-patching the tribble server today to get a head start for the weekend?
Yep! You can patch it now, and then patch any updates that are added before the test starts later. The test officially starts and begins tracking for the reward at the time Tribble is patched with its update tomorrow.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 26
05-09-2013, 03:58 PM
how exactly do I download the tribble version?
Ensign
# 27
05-09-2013, 04:10 PM
I always appreciate free stuff-LoR is a LOT of free stuff.

Is the reward given to each character on an account if just one character is played for one hour? I can't remember who was on there since they were wiped out in the tragic toon massacre
Survivor of Romulus
# 28
05-09-2013, 04:17 PM
I have ?100 on the test reward being a Tholian Mark tribble,,,,,,,,

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day

Last edited by sunfrancks; 05-09-2013 at 04:20 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 29
05-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
From the Launcher.
Republic Veteran
# 30
05-09-2013, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
If I remember Correctly, If you have already signed up for tribble. You should just have to log in to the launcher like normal, in the server area where it usually lists "Holodeck" there should also be an option for "tribble" click that and it should start patching automatically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikerbeard123 View Post
I always appreciate free stuff-LoR is a LOT of free stuff.

Is the reward given to each character on an account if just one character is played for one hour? I can't remember who was on there since they were wiped out in the tragic toon massacre
Based on previous Test Weekend Rewards. It is a simple account unlock not linked to your Tribble Character. You can use a transfered character, create a new character or delete the tribble character after the test weekend and it will not effect your getting/not getting the test weekend reward.
Closed Thread