Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 51 Has you received you stipend?
05-04-2013, 10:41 PM
I have not had my 500 zen for the month deposited in my account. This is also true for my best friend and I have read another post mention they did not get it yet either. Am I missing something ? Has anybody else not been given it yet?
Ensign
# 52
05-05-2013, 05:32 AM
Hi all, I filled in a ticket and received a response saying i would receive it within 3-5 working days, received it in good time so thanks. However is there a way to check previous receipts of monthly stipend as im sure I didn'r receive it last month either, however I cant say 100% that I didnt, its just a feeling and I dont recall seeing it last month, but I was playing about with convertinf dillithium to Zen last month.

Would be great if there was a way to find out if I have been receiving it every month..

Thx in advance

simon
Career Officer
# 53
05-05-2013, 06:50 AM
Hm, I have the feeling that my stipend for the last month has gone missing, but usually if I had that it turned out wrong in the end. We really need a log to put such things to rest.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Career Officer
# 54
05-05-2013, 06:57 AM
haven't had mine updated since january
CVN-65 U.S.S. Enterprise - A ship so badass it survived John McCain.
Career Officer
# 55
05-06-2013, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
So as a semi-follow-up, I received a response to my ticket saying, essentially, that the fix for some people not getting their stipend resulted in some people getting too much.

That does not answer the question of what is going to happen to this extraneous Zen in my account. Will it be removed? Or am I free to go shopping?

Edit: and I'm asking here rather than replying to the ticket because the ticket said any further information would be posted on the forum. Obviously I'm not the only person affected, so what's the company line, Brandon?
Follow-up the third: On the theory of "What are they gonna do?" and given the worthlessness of the one ticket reply I got (telling me to look on the forum for information? lol) and the non-response on said forum, I went ahead and spent it.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 56
05-09-2013, 07:41 PM
Hi Captains,

We're pleased to report that the stipend delays we reported in this thread have now been resolved! All delayed stipends have been granted, and the stipend granting process is once again automatic.

While we worked on granting delayed stipends, some players may have received duplicate grants. Here are a few important notes regarding duplicate stipends:

• If you received one extra stipend in April, you will not be granted your May stipend. If you have already been granted your May stipend, then you will not receive your June stipend.
  • If you received two extra stipends in April, you will not be granted your May or June stipends. If you have already been granted your May stipend, then you will not receive your June or July stipends.
  • Some users may experience a delay of several days on the next stipend they receive after the skip.

Thanks again for your patience as our programmers worked on this resolution. With the above steps, all players who are eligible to receive stipends (Gold Members) will get the appropriate amount of promotional ZEN - you just might have gotten it a little earlier.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please file a billing ticket at http://support.perfectworld.com. Please also post to this thread if you have any comments.

We'll see you in-game!

-The Cryptic Studios Team
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Closed Thread