Ensign
# 3711
05-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Short term goals, I suppose more missions would be nice. More variety of things to do would definitely not be amiss. More content would be appreciated, and I think that's pretty much going to be covered by the next major update.

Mid-term, I'd say a rework of some of the starter missions, especially for the Feds. Most of them I just yawned through, though the Devidian missions were nice. I'd love to see them brought up to the standard of some of the later, more fun missions.

Long-term would most defintely have to be a rework, a complete revamp, of the Exchange. It was buggy and out of date when the game was released, and it's buggy and out of date now. More categories, better search functions, better breakdown, and a nice visual upgrade would go a long way for this game. One of my favorite parts of any MMO is market interaction. It needs to be more a tool, and less a hassle.
Lieutenant
# 3712
05-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Short term --> Server stability (please)
Mid term --> put modifiers on weapons form memory alpha or Duty officer projects. (If I have a Phaser array mk xi [acc] and I want to put a dmg on it, do a DO project or go to mem alpha and add on the modifier for a ton of ec)
Long term --> Command starship form bridge. Instead of remaking UI you could just put the existing one on the screen thingy. Seriously, it would not take much effort and it would go a long way to make the game better.
Ensign
# 3713
05-11-2013, 09:31 AM
Ok, first short-term. Please to not change anything. I like the game as it is.
Second. Ad more colors on ship customization options. (Yellow is missing, like Terran yellow not gold) Or add Mirror template in the same options screen. Like when you edit Mirror ship.
Third. Make old ships tradable or sellable. But not in the Exchange. Better through some specialized dialer.

Now first mid-term. Make more Explore Strange New Worlds missions where you survey the solar systems and contact new species.
Second. Add Warp Drive Testing Detected option like the Red Alert one. And then you respond to that hail and make FIRST CONTACT with a new species.
Third. Give us ability to get cloaking devices by trade with other players or by C-Store or Dilithium purchases.

Long-term now. First make all Mirror ships cloak ready. So that we can use them like the Terrans would. Important thing is that Mirror ships lack cloak console spot.
Second. Enable Distress Call on ships so that players can join you in fight if there is to much to handle.
Third. Enable generic talk with your Bridge officers while you are on the bridge.
I would really like that.

That's it. Sorry if something is not ok but hey, we are all Trekkies.
Ensign
# 3714
05-11-2013, 02:44 PM
1. Server Stablity. it sucks when u get booted 6 times an afternoon

2. an exchange console on the fleet starbase, you spend tons of money on the base ie heart of targ which personally cost me 35mil ec..... you shouldn't have to go elsewhere for the exchange

3. a separate romulan fleet system
Ensign
# 3715 LeaderBoards
05-12-2013, 04:52 PM
Mid-Term Goal

What would be really awesome is some kind of leaderboard that lists the top players in a certain catergory (like PvP), or maybe leaderboards for top fleets in a certain category.
Ensign
# 3716
05-15-2013, 07:28 PM
Short Term:
Remove the fleet creation limitations. I don't care if you make it a c-store item, but I'm a solo player and would like to be able to take on the responsibility for grinding out a starbase with just myself and my alts if I'm willing to make all that effort.

Mid-Term:
More gear sets. I like watching my characters and ships change visually depending on what I have equipped, and every extra little synergistic edge helps.

Long Term:
Crafting overhaul!! I have been at max crafting level for a long time now with my main and besides making a little money here and there there isn't a whole lot of reason to use it. By the time I managed to get myself enough materials to make something I was usually already higher level and that item would become obsolete. There should be more craft-ables, I think, even if it means further raising the cap.
Lt. Commander
# 3717
05-15-2013, 10:36 PM
Short/Midterm Goal: Not sure if this is the best place to put this but I am playing through the Legacy of Romulus beta and in the episode Devil's Choice we gain control of an Elachi ship. We just stole a ship that has been kicking our butts for the since the begining and I was looking forward to fighting with that level of tech for a little. I think it would be a good idea to add some of the Elachi ship weapons during that missiion and some use of them during combat. For me, that would complete that experience

Another thing that I would like to add would be an Elachi Space Set with the Romulan Reputation. Last time I checked neither the Romulan or Reman sets gave warp speed boosts and after seeing the kind of damage the Elachi can do I think that it would make an appropriate space set

Last edited by endorfinator; 05-16-2013 at 10:03 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 3718
05-16-2013, 04:15 AM
more types of weapons
new events
buff up of beams skills
Cardassian Union
more ships for kdf
more ships for romulans
big faction wars 100vs100 or more
Career Officer
# 3719
05-17-2013, 04:07 PM
Short term:
A reputation project which allows you to turn in unused STF gear in exchange for marks.
You see, if you no longer need a certain piece of STF gear (or any special reputation gear), you're stuck with it. It costed you a lot of marks and the only way to get rid of it is to sell it for "a few" EC. You can't sell it on the exchange for a lot of EC and it's still too valuable to throw away. Neither can you give it to another character of yours that can use it. This way, it can still be useful as you can use it to get another item a lot easier.

Long term:
Remaster the Breen featured episodes. I like it, but it doesn't utilize a lot of new concepts. Give it cinematics, voice overs, career options, a much more impressive Preserver Archive,...
Captain
# 3720
05-17-2013, 04:08 PM
long term:

less server issues