Career Officer
# 1 Well's uniform badge
05-02-2013, 06:00 AM
the very nice badge you get from the wells uniform doesnt have the option to use it on other uniforms.

thats very dissaponting cause i bought that uniform so that i could get that badge and use it.

can this change please?so that i can use that badge on all my other uniforms?

also in the crystal shop the ds9 uniform pack doesnt display any pics of the uniforms you get.it would be nice to see what im getting cause lobi crystals are not that easy to get.
Commander
# 2
05-05-2013, 07:57 AM
This is a good point, I am saving up for the Wells Uniform to go with my Timeships and I was planning on putting the badge on my Jupitor Uniform as a sort of PRE-Relativity Uniform in the 29th Century for the Temporal Integrity Commission.
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Captain
# 3
05-05-2013, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by techstepman1 View Post
the very nice badge you get from the wells uniform doesnt have the option to use it on other uniforms.

thats very dissaponting cause i bought that uniform so that i could get that badge and use it.

can this change please?so that i can use that badge on all my other uniforms?

also in the crystal shop the ds9 uniform pack doesnt display any pics of the uniforms you get.it would be nice to see what im getting cause lobi crystals are not that easy to get.
Is the ds9 uniform different then the one in the C-store? Seems to me there were only two uniforms in DS9 The early "Voyager" uniform (actually listed as DS9 in the C-store) or the Later TNG Movie uniform. I have always wondered what the point of a ds9 uniform in the lobi store is, when you can get it at the c-store probably for the same price (if not cheaper) for an account-wide unlock (and I am assuming the lobi one is character unlock).
Captain
# 4
05-05-2013, 03:29 PM
I think they've taken the early DS9/Voyager uniform out of the C-Store, and put it in the Lobi store.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-08-2013, 09:46 PM
They need to make this combadge usable on all uniforms, particularly the Odyssey uniforms...they would cool cool on those.
http://grimdarkfuture.com/images/IRF_SIGS/morgomir_Sig.png
Rihannsu
# 6
05-08-2013, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diotw View Post
I think they've taken the early DS9/Voyager uniform out of the C-Store, and put it in the Lobi store.
It's still there, the Lobi store DS9 uniform is the same as the C-store version, it was one of the early lockbox rewards (Cardassian, I think), and it was grandfathered into the lobi store during the first lockbox rerun to match the other uniform packs that were added to the lobi store with the later boxes. Originally, I think it was one of their attempts to make more C-Store items available in game.

It's just the standard "DS9" uniform, it does not include the "open" variant, and it comes with the TNG style combadge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by techstepman1 View Post
If I recall correctly, you can see a preview pic of each clothing item if you right click on the item in the store.

Correction, that applies to every item except the DS9 pack

Last edited by f9thaceshigh; 05-08-2013 at 11:32 PM.
Lieutenant
# 7
05-10-2013, 02:32 AM
What's really annoying and probably the reason why it cannot be used on other uniforms is that it appears to be a flat image on a transparent plain on the model itself rather than a 3d badge.

To me as a person with experience in 3d modelling that seems lazy as it looks like a sticker rather than a badge.
Captain
# 8
05-10-2013, 06:46 AM
That being the case, that the Wells-badge is integrated into the uniform, perhaps they should consider a small change to the Lobi-store uniforms.

Follow; for a KDF player, for example, they can purchase and unlock the 'Warrior's Skirt' and 'Warrior's Decorated Skirt' which can be used by a female toon or any female BOff...

But that same player purchases the Korath uniform and only their captain can wear it. There goes any attempt for, say, matching sashes on the crew.

Maybe they should consider making Lobi store outfits like the Korath and Wells uniform, the Ferengi outfits, etc. available to both captain and BOffs when purchased on a character...