Captain
# 51
05-10-2013, 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsills View Post
I'll have to go watch the episode later, but as I recall, Spock was as surprised as anyone when they finally got a visual of the Romulan bridge. I know for sure none of the humans aboard knew anything about it; in fact, the navigator reacted rather poorly, immediately accusing Spock of being untrustworthy. (He was reprimanded by Kirk, repeatedly.)

I don't think the E had been commissioned yet; if I'm not mistaken, that episode took place before the Big D crashed.
As psycoticvulcan pointed out, Trials and Tribbleations took place after Generations.

Way of the Warrior references the destruction of the Ent-D, and we know that at the time First Contact took place, the Enterprise E had been in space for a year.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Captain
# 52
05-10-2013, 05:43 AM
I actually like the Enterprise theme music. It perfectly reflects the spirit of Star Trek.
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Captain
# 53
05-10-2013, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
I actually like the Enterprise theme music. It perfectly reflects the spirit of Star Trek.
I hate any music with lyrics. And sometimes even "has no lyrics" isn't enough to save it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.
Captain
# 54
05-10-2013, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolorn View Post
I hate any music with lyrics. And sometimes even "has no lyrics" isn't enough to save it.
Same here, actually. The song in question is the only exception for me.
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Commander
# 55
06-27-2013, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatyanasergei View Post
It's a shame the chance of this working is so infinitesimally low. I really did enjoy Enterprise, for what it was, and any sort of new Star Trek show going on would be reason to celebrate.
Hey the facebook campaign worked for people who Wanted a new Star Wars Battlefront game.