Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 507
# 51
05-09-2013, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Not our fault the feds are behind the learning curve.
Hold me, damnit!
*Holds Roach Back*
KDF Future with Cryptic. Fact.

What Cryptic should consider before releasing anything.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,537
# 52
05-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Federation captain: Our political bodies are similar, though your designs are inelegant.

Klingon captain: Klingons have no concept of elegance!

Federation captain: This is obvious...Klingons be warned, you have declared war on the Federation.

Klingon captain: This is not war, it is pest control!

Federation captain: We have 80% of the playerbase, how many are you?

Klingon captain: 20%.

Federation captain: You would destroy the Federation with 20% of the playerbase?

Klingon captain: We would destroy the Federation with only one Klingon warrior! You are superior in only one respect.

Federation captain: What is that?

Klingon captain: You are better at dying!



(can anybody guess what I watched recently? )

Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,123
# 53
05-09-2013, 03:32 PM
300.

What's my prize?
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,537
# 54
05-09-2013, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shookyang View Post
300.

What's my prize?
Good guess, but nope, that isn't it.

Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 585
# 55
05-10-2013, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Good guess, but nope, that isn't it.
The answer is [probably] Dr. Who.

(Seriously, it's not that hard to pick out a key phrase, pop it into Google, and have an answer by the time you finish making a PB&J sandwich).
If you feel Keel'el's effect is well designed, please, for your own safety, be very careful around shallow pools of water.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,764
# 56
05-10-2013, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitzh View Post
*Holds Roach Back*
Lol thanks lol
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,764
# 57
05-10-2013, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
Yeah, it's a very big difference! Are you reading, Roach?
I'll revist your belief structure after we see the first few Armitage/yellowstone builds in action. Otherwise the capabilities of such a build look as devestating as any KDF drain build in my eyes.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,496
# 58
05-10-2013, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
I'll revist your belief structure after we see the first few Armitage/yellowstone builds in action. Otherwise the capabilities of such a build look as devestating as any KDF drain build in my eyes.
Well, we'll see...and I hope for the sake of sportsmanship it will be a very dangerous holding build!
In the meantime you evuls enjoy your OP draining builds!
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'nos once and for all!
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 769
# 59
05-10-2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Federation captain: Our political bodies are similar, though your designs are inelegant.

Klingon captain: Klingons have no concept of elegance!

Federation captain: This is obvious...Klingons be warned, you have declared war on the Federation.

Klingon captain: This is not war, it is pest control!

Federation captain: We have 80% of the playerbase, how many are you?

Klingon captain: 20%.

Federation captain: You would destroy the Federation with 20% of the playerbase?

Klingon captain: We would destroy the Federation with only one Klingon warrior! You are superior in only one respect.

Federation captain: What is that?

Klingon captain: You are better at dying!



(can anybody guess what I watched recently? )
Dr. Who, specifically "Doomsday" where the Cyberman meet the Daleks, for the first time. Something I kinda find amazing since they were both in the world conquoring business.

Of course your version makes me laugh since I picture the Feds and the Klingons, but the voices are still Cyberman and Dalek.

I might have to go running around DS9 with my Lib Borg Klingon shouting EX-TER-MIN-ATE now.
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,764
# 60
05-10-2013, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
Well, we'll see...and I hope for the sake of sportsmanship it will be a very dangerous holding build!
In the meantime you evuls enjoy your OP draining builds!
I hope so too because if you have been paying attention I have not been defending the KDF drain but stating the feds are now capable of fielding thier own pet spamming annoyance builds as a balancer.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:57 PM.