Empire Veteran
# 61
05-10-2013, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrimcorsair View Post
The answer is [probably] Dr. Who.

(Seriously, it's not that hard to pick out a key phrase, pop it into Google, and have an answer by the time you finish making a PB&J sandwich).
Yup, that is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malkarris View Post
Dr. Who, specifically "Doomsday" where the Cyberman meet the Daleks, for the first time. Something I kinda find amazing since they were both in the world conquoring business.

Of course your version makes me laugh since I picture the Feds and the Klingons, but the voices are still Cyberman and Dalek.

I might have to go running around DS9 with my Lib Borg Klingon shouting EX-TER-MIN-ATE now.
Good job, you're right on the money.

I know the scene is longer, like the 'Identify' part, but I decided to shorten it down for the sake of the joke.

Starfleet Veteran
# 62
05-10-2013, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
I hope so too because if you have been paying attention I have not been defending the KDF drain but stating the feds are now capable of fielding thier own pet spamming annoyance builds as a balancer.
Ah ok, we agree this time!
It would be better, however, if there were no OP Builds...but we know that Cryptic doesn't fix a broken item or ability, but only tries to balance it with another broken one!
After a fierce battle against the evuls a Fed Captain needs some relax!
Starfleet Veteran
# 63
05-10-2013, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Yup, that is correct.

Good job, you're right on the money.

I know the scene is longer, like the 'Identify' part, but I decided to shorten it down for the sake of the joke.
Ehi...this is the STOL PvP forum, not the Dr. Who forum!
Empire Veteran
# 64
05-10-2013, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
Ehi...this is the STOL PvP forum, not the Dr. Who forum!
Do you have a problem with Dr. Who, inferior speciman known as 'starwrathforever'!? I will exterminate you if you say yes!

(Mostly I just thought it was a really clever joke to compare the Federation and Klingons)

Starfleet Veteran
# 65
05-10-2013, 03:14 PM
Problem with Dr. Who? Nah, never had, I swear! You know...I love him! Err...I mean his gorgeous female assistant...
Inferior speciman? Ehi, I'm an highly genetic modified super human selected to fight the evul Klinguns! Like Ender...

Last edited by starwrathforever; 05-10-2013 at 03:19 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 66
05-10-2013, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
Problem with Dr. Who? Nah, never had, I swear! You know...I love him! Err...I mean his gorgeous female assistant...
Inferior speciman? Ehi, I'm an highly genetic modified super human selected to fight the evul Klinguns! Like Ender...
Starwrath, I'm laughing at the 'superior intellect'.

Commander
# 67
05-10-2013, 04:27 PM
the drain builds i dont mind as much yea they are annoying what annoys me most are the instagibs both from players and npcs if i wanted to play instagib id go back to unreal tournament

course because of the console games and other factors the attention span OH SQUIRREL!
Andy@andy30
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1615554000&dateline=1  365460663
Career Officer
# 68
05-11-2013, 05:15 AM
Powerdrain builds are for new pvpers so they can feel like they have a chance! aka noobs...Insulators don't do crap vs this for a long time. Maybe they just need to make it so all the drain abilities don't stack...