Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
# 91
03-02-2013, 01:31 PM
I find it almost odd how some maps seem to contain traps for getting stuck...

Recently in the temple area on Defera, I was stuck between a hill and the large wooden fence near the upper artifacts. No chance to /stuck, so I just waited for my teammate to finish the mission.
Captain
# 92
03-02-2013, 01:35 PM
I had this happen to me back when I was doing the story missions, on that Romulan mission where you have to escape from prison then hike across the desert. Got literally "scan one doohickey" away from finishing it and got stuck on top of a cactus. Had to redo the whole desert part from the beginning.

Tremendous memories.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Lieutenant
# 93
03-04-2013, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
I had this happen to me back when I was doing the story missions, on that Romulan mission where you have to escape from prison then hike across the desert. Got literally "scan one doohickey" away from finishing it and got stuck on top of a cactus. Had to redo the whole desert part from the beginning.

Tremendous memories.
I remember that cactus.......... Thankfully I was able to free myself somehow after a minute or so.
Ensign
# 94 I have tried EVERYTHING!!!!
04-29-2013, 07:03 PM
I am a newcomer to this game. I want this game to work. However, I get stuck at the exact same spot every single time.

When ever I create a new character, and go through the tutorial. I get stuck right before I have to dock at Earth Spacedock. I am getting frustrated because I have already tried everything in this thread. I even deleted my characters and started new ones and I just get stuck in the exact same spot. I can clearly see all the other Spaceships flying around quite fine, but I am the only one stuck.

I also tried to contact the GM using the in-game feature. I don't think it works for me. I put my character name in and submit, but it doesn't respond at all. (I'm not sure what happens afterwards if I use that feature).

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! i REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME!!!
Ensign
# 95
05-06-2013, 05:43 PM
Hi, i just wanted to ask if this works on a mission called "Diplomatic Orders" specifically the part where its your first time seeing undine, i was defeating him when he suddenly transformed into his human form again and i couldnt fully kill him. Then the quest told me to follow him but he just remained in place and i couldnt finish the quest, he just stays in place not doing anything. pls help.
Ensign
This is a bug in the exploration assignments. Mission is to scan for Decalithium with Unikuian beaming down and inhibiting your progress. However I HAVE NO AWAY TEAM!!! Somehow the team has beamed in below the surface! I am on my own

Tried beaming down several times but still left solo. The only way to correct this was to do a sucide run on the Unikuian and get myself killed in order for me to respawn.

I know I have solved the issue but killing yourself on purpose is not the right or 'logical' way of playing the game...
Ensign
# 97
05-10-2013, 04:02 PM
getting stuck loading two PWI games at the same time. They keep crashing each other.
Ensign
Hello. I am able to log into my account but am UNABLE to beam to ship, interact with characters, walk through automatic doors and change instance. I opened a ticket with support and submitted a video of my problem but support has yet to send me a constructive reply.

Has anyone encountered this problem before? Is this a zone problem? Do I just need to be moved to a different zone? I really would like to play this game and need help.
Ensign
# 99
05-20-2013, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean669 View Post
Hi, i just wanted to ask if this works on a mission called "Diplomatic Orders" specifically the part where its your first time seeing undine, i was defeating him when he suddenly transformed into his human form again and i couldnt fully kill him. Then the quest told me to follow him but he just remained in place and i couldnt finish the quest, he just stays in place not doing anything. pls help.
I am experiencing something very similar. Please tell me if you find a solution.
Survivor of Remus
# 100
05-22-2013, 03:05 AM
well I was on the fortilla and tried to beam to my ship and got stuck at 94% so I have tried atleast 10 times to load it always gets stuck on server not responding. I tried all the video setting from hi to low and nothing helped the romulan toon and ofcourse it has my keys and lock boxes on it from legacy pack or else I would have just deleted him he is the only toon that will not log in even if I leave it for 30 minutes on the server not responding