Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,892
# 2991
05-09-2013, 10:55 PM
you know, i just realized something...didn't you used to have a different avatar, kitsune?
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 463
# 2992
05-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Why yes, a Kitsune statue with a Lockbox key (jk) :P! But now after that blunder of mine, I ought to keep my vulpine mouth plugged with this orb...

Last edited by kitsunesnout; 05-09-2013 at 11:09 PM.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 867
# 2993
05-09-2013, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsunesnout View Post
*Muzzlepaw* I found again what I read, but I mistook with the name of the fleet support power. Nevermind, false alarm.
What was it?

[6/24 23:12] [Combat (Self)] Your Thalaron Pulse deals 126254 (48978) Radiation Damage to Tactical Cube. Hehe. Suck it Borg!
[10/8 15:47] [Combat (Self)] Crystalline Entity deals 98082 (147136) Kinetic Damage to you with Warp Core Breach. WUT? I blame Kurland for this and all other problems in STO.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,011
# 2994
05-10-2013, 12:03 AM
Our channel!

I wish I could buy this...
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,140
# 2995
05-10-2013, 12:50 AM
That would be ever so much fun! But I preferz the black fur model.

What the? I finded a photo of Ashkrik, and a photo of Aeronaut!!!! Gah, the interwebz!!!!

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,892
# 2996
05-10-2013, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
What the? I finded a photo of Ashkrik, and a photo of Aeronaut!!!! Gah, the interwebz!!!!
when you find a picture of me, i'll be impressed...though, i got a nice guffaw out of the ashkrik image
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,779
# 2997
05-10-2013, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
That would be ever so much fun! But I preferz the black fur model.

What the? I finded a photo of Ashkrik, and a photo of Aeronaut!!!! Gah, the interwebz!!!!
*As I'Zira*
Get that camera out of my face!!!!
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 589
# 2998
05-10-2013, 10:22 AM
Let's make sure we let Voporak get the 3000th post, since he has also had the 1000th and 2000th.
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,810
# 2999
05-10-2013, 12:52 PM
Thankies, 1st.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,810
# 3000
05-10-2013, 12:53 PM
3000 posts! Rawrf!

And this is a video of me as a Ferasan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:40 PM.