Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Survivor of Romulus
# 21
05-09-2013, 11:51 PM
Bump.

This happened to two of my toons today, have a GM help ticket in hopefully they can do something. Left a fleet, went to rejoin my old fleet and can't.
Empire Veteran
# 22
05-10-2013, 01:28 PM
I filed a GM ticket in game, and just got a response back. No need to post the entire thing ... it basically said to report it as a bug and not report to a GM. So my two toons who are fleetless and unable to join any fleet shall remain fleetless for the time being

Oh the fleet invite spam........
Ensign
# 23
05-10-2013, 04:26 PM
I created a new user on the same account just to see if i can join a fleet and it worked.

Last edited by tommyatstarfleet; 05-10-2013 at 04:30 PM.
Captain
# 24
05-10-2013, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneyeper View Post
There are all sorts of rumors going around that this bug is "working as intended" by Cryptic. Reasons I have heard so far include:

a. Discourage fleets with multiple bases on the same faction
b. Prevent the sale of fleet marks or dilithium between players
c. Prevent the sale of bases themselves

I'm not saying I believe any of these, but Cryptic would do good to nip this one out quickly.
I highly doubt any of those rumors are correct as I have other alts that were not in a fleet that are able to join just fine. Its just this 1 alt that refuses to join a damn fleet, not just mine but any fleet, even the random fleet invites that recruiters send can't be accepted.
Career Officer
# 25
05-10-2013, 04:30 PM
It may be the game flagged you as anonymous. Try typing /unhide in the chat window, and then ask for the Fleet invite (it can block you from joining groups too.) If that doesn't work, the only other recourse is to file a GM ticket and then a /bug ticket.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says: "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Ensign
# 26
05-10-2013, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticarmsman View Post
It may be the game flagged you as anonymous. Try typing /unhide in the chat window, and then ask for the Fleet invite (it can block you from joining groups too.) If that doesn't work, the only other recourse is to file a GM ticket and then a /bug ticket.
It worked , thank you
Survivor of Romulus
# 27
05-10-2013, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Unfortunatly, this didn't work in my case =/
Captain
# 28
05-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Didn't work in mine either. The alt in question is one where i had fleet invites disabled and set to anonymous in the past, those settings have all been reset so it should be working now but isn't. Just wondering anyone else with this bug previously had there privacy settings set to anonymous or had fleet invites disabled?
Career Officer
# 29
05-10-2013, 10:02 PM
Having the same problem too. Left my old fleet almost a week ago, decided to join a new one tonight. Got one toon in fine, my other 2 that I would also like to join it, having this problem, which sucks because those two are my better ones too, only my weakest toon was able to get in.
Ensign
# 30
05-10-2013, 10:56 PM
I am having the same issue. Left a fleet, logged out, then tried to accept a fleet invite multiple times, no go. Even tried to get invited back to my old fleet with no luck. Sent in a bug report to no avail.