Captain
# 51
05-10-2013, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Only KDF? Only KDF? You where born whatever race you may be on whim. Your KDF by the grace of the Empire.
I feel like I AM the Empire at the moment! XD

I'm kinda disappointed and sad though, that I haven't had a chance to blow up a player's Romulan Warbird yet.

Ah well. I had a look in the costume editor and noticed that there's some new outfit options including parts of the Mercenary outfit?
KDF Future with Cryptic. Fact.

What Cryptic should consider before releasing anything.
Lieutenant
# 52 Spelling Error
05-10-2013, 09:39 AM
Dialogue with Majorag during the 'Duties of Command' / 'Suspicious Activity' mission:

LOSES should be LOSSES.
Tradik - FED | S'Kard - KDF | Taev - ROM Omega Family Fleet
Lt. Commander
# 53
05-10-2013, 11:22 AM
The Hunt is On - Defeat Master Spy ... no arrow, no way point, "the room over there" not helpful. End of Hunt is On gives no direction to Hail.

Klingons referring to the Federation as "Feds." I'd prefer "Federation."

Nimoy sector space narrative and tutorial dialogue are talking over each other.

Last edited by xelene13; 05-10-2013 at 11:33 AM.
Ensign
# 54
05-10-2013, 04:33 PM
Just messed around with the New Klingon stuff a little bit and so far the only things I've really noticed so far are:

Missing V/O in some areas
During the cut scene after the hit the rack portion of the first mission, my character stood up and looked to be standing on his rack and his upper body went through the rack above him
Career Officer
# 55
05-10-2013, 05:34 PM
Currently doing Keep your Enemies Closer.

The Pathing problems after all these years have not been fixed. So what's the point of instructing players to be stealthy to avoid setting off the alarms when the ships are going to detect you no matter what?

And inside, Federation NPCs getting stuck inside the cells that shoot at you, but you cant shoot back til the shields are down.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.

Last edited by azurianstar; 05-10-2013 at 05:45 PM.
Ensign
# 56
05-10-2013, 07:56 PM
Liking the new look so far . . .

My new Klingon character was mystically floating between the beds during his sleep after the Holodeck tutorial.
Career Officer
# 57
05-10-2013, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcaton1 View Post
Liking the new look so far . . .

My new Klingon character was mystically floating between the beds during his sleep after the Holodeck tutorial.
Think of it as a futuristic air matress.
NO to ARC!

Ensign
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Only gotten as far as Boreth but loving what Im playing.
The Devs deserve a heartfelt AttaBoy and AttaGirl for this new gameplay!
(Im sending coffee Im so happy)

Though the numerous minor bugs others have stated do still exist.

The Developers are to be congratulated for their work on the new KDF Episodes, I hope they give the Klingon Faction enthusiasts a well-deserved sense of justice.

I pray this revives my Klingon Sister Fleet's Membership, it is much needed.
Survivor of Romulus
# 59
05-11-2013, 12:49 AM
well so far I am enjoying what I see in the KDF tutorial and first set of missions from 1-20.

so far the only problem I saw was when I went to customize my BoP and purchase my changes it is trying to to say I am trying to purchase the Exeter class costume (which I do have purchased for my fed toons before the wipe and it still have access to in the store if I decide to make a fed again) but I cannot customize the ship because of this, a fleet mate tried this as well and it was trying to charge the 750 zen for the costume as well.

besides this good work so far, but I do believe some players are being to critical to the little things happening like the cut scene in the tutorial where you see the bodies on the floor before it goes to your character and so on, just MHO tho
Career Officer
# 60
05-11-2013, 01:34 AM
KDF Cardassian Content:

I appologize ahead of time if I offend anyone with what I'm about to say.

But with regards to the Cardassian Storylines, it has to be THE LAZIEST thing that I have EVER seen a DEV team do in any MMO. It took you THREE years to decide to have KDF players play already existing Federation content?

And to make it KDF, you just edited words around? REALLY?

I mean you could've put a KDF twist to these storys than just copy and pasted. For instance with the Kuvahmagh mission (Regulus), you could've had it we tell the story before the Federation mission. But now, you had to copy and paste. You should be ashamed.

You would've been better off asking the Foundry authors to create the content and getting CBS to sign off on it. That or you say "hey, we will be only giving our half the content and working on stuff later this year". But this? /facepalm

Shame Cryptic, shame.

EDIT: Link - Shark in the Water Accolade - you mispelled Warriors.
NO to ARC!

Last edited by azurianstar; 05-11-2013 at 02:17 AM.