Captain
# 161
05-08-2013, 10:37 AM
@aten66 - Welcome to the LCs!

I'd like to recommend altering your format for the message board. The *** breaks help but maybe add a space somewhere? It still looks like a wall of text even with the asterisks (to me at least).

Also, it's an unfortunate aspect of this message baord, but when you copy/paste from an outside source into the reply box, several symbols get translated into a question mark.

So, instead of:
"But ... I didn't order you to set phasers to stun."

We'll see:
?But ? I didn?t order you to set phasers to stun.?

Needless to say, you would have to edit your post to clean it up and it will make reading your work easier for the audience. There are a few fixes to this issue around this forum. For my part, I just go back in a edit the symbols.

Please keep writing!
Kathryn S. Beringer - The Dawn Patrol

Solaris build - Veritatum Liquido Cernene
Lt. Commander
# 162
05-09-2013, 11:10 AM
@cmdrscarlet
Thanks for the advice, I updated my story!
Lt. Commander
# 163
05-11-2013, 02:22 PM
It look a while for me to come up with the next installment for my Romulan engineer. I managed to have him interact with my Federation crew while not giving you much information on his actual situation. Who does he work for? Who is watching his family, ready to harm them if he fails? Eventually I'll reveal that.
Captain
# 164
05-11-2013, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superhombre777 View Post
It look a while for me to come up with the next installment for my Romulan engineer. I managed to have him interact with my Federation crew while not giving you much information on his actual situation. Who does he work for? Who is watching his family, ready to harm them if he fails? Eventually I'll reveal that.
What an entry! I know that people who come round during surgery can be very traumatized by it, so I think Nahash will be feeling the effects of this experience for quite some time, but his bungling attempts at espionage were comically laughable The idea of telling them he ate the chip, and then getting cut open like a Christmas ham is just too good I dread to think what his contacts will do when they find the chip full of literature though
Career Officer
# 165
05-11-2013, 11:40 PM
@superhombre777 - +1 to what mdk said. I actually laughed out loud at the line "I think I blew my cover." Ya think!? Whoever Nahash's handler is and whoever he's working for, their credibility just took a dive for sending an amateur to gather intel from a conference.

"The Snowmenz Are Coming! The Snowmenz Are Coming!!"

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Lt. Commander
# 166
05-12-2013, 09:56 PM
Posted first full version of story. I am not sure what I think
Chewson Pwan - VA
S.S. Doff Lundgren
Lt. Commander
# 167
05-14-2013, 12:30 AM
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 168
05-14-2013, 09:09 AM
I'm going to extend this challenge for another two weeks as I think now that players have had a chance to check out Tribble, more might like a chance at this If you are going to be making multiple Romulan Republic characters, feel free to break the rules and make additional posts in this thread if you'd like to flesh out their background stories.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 169
05-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Captain
# 170
05-14-2013, 02:39 PM
I was looking forward to a new challenge