Republic Veteran
# 421
05-11-2013, 01:43 PM
*surprise surprise* the new serverhampster dropped dead (again).
Ensign
# 422
05-17-2013, 07:26 AM
I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for a response to my support ticket about my hacked account and missing characters. Can someone PLEASE look in to the delay and respond.

Thanks.
Captain
# 423
05-17-2013, 09:20 AM
It really does appear that PWE needs to allocate more resources to Cryptic in order for them to take care of Customer Service and Quality Assurance issues. Even if they can't fix a problem, per se, they should be able to communicate that they can't and offer some sort of resolution that may balance an issue.
Ensign
# 424 Worst Customer Service ever
05-19-2013, 09:39 PM
Is there anyone I can PM to get real help?

I submited a CS ticket because I can't log in to STO without linking my STO account to my PW account but when I try, it tells me that my PW account is already linked. However, the account that my PW account is apparently linked to has none of the unlocks I have earned.

Basically my PW account is linked to the wrong STO account.

The response I got from CS was...

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting us. Currently Neverwinter is offline for emergency maintenance. For more information, please see our forum post
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 425
05-19-2013, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koje View Post
Is there anyone I can PM to get real help?

I submited a CS ticket because I can't log in to STO without linking my STO account to my PW account but when I try, it tells me that my PW account is already linked. However, the account that my PW account is apparently linked to has none of the unlocks I have earned.

Basically my PW account is linked to the wrong STO account.

The response I got from CS was...

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting us. Currently Neverwinter is offline for emergency maintenance. For more information, please see our forum post
Please see my post here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

Thanks for your patience as our GM team works to answer your tickets -- please note that tickets are answered in the order received, but the time for response varies depending on how many tickets are ahead of yours. We appreciate your patience as they work through each one, and apologize for the increased response time we're currently experiencing.

If you're running into account linking difficulties, please read our support article here: https://support.perfectworld.com/app...ail/a_id/4134/

Regarding helping nenwe create a PWE new account, this is because they had already logged in to STO with the PWE account they were trying to link, which makes it ineligible for linking to a Cryptic account -- this is because, upon first log in to the launcher, if you don't link it to a Cryptic account first, it creates a "new" linked Cryptic account for you on that PWE account (you don't access that Cryptic account for anything, but the game recognizes it -- that's how you have an in-game @handle). Our GM team would be able to assist with unlinking that PWE account and linking it to your old Cryptic account (you'd need to file a ticket and wait for a response), but if you made any characters on the PWE account, they'd be lost as your old STO characters would override them.

Creating a new PWE account and linking it to your old Cryptic account via the steps in the above linked support is a method to use if you don't want to wait for support to get back to you, but should only be done if you don't use the current "ineligible for linking" PWE account to play other PWE games, have not bought any ZEN/ Legacy Pack, don't mind starting over your forum account, etc. It's really best to wait for GM help in unlinking the account and linking it to your old Cryptic account, though, as you shouldn't need to create a new account -- you'd just need to wait for a response to your ticket.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 426 i need help
05-20-2013, 01:07 AM
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...11&postcount=1
please read link as I don't want to type it out again, thanks
Survivor of Romulus
Question Reference #130517-000184

Hey since you wont answer me via customer service I thought I'd ask you here if there will ever be a resolution to my ticket?

I only ask because I am sure you care about the money a customer spends on your product right.

Sorry it has come to this but I made this ticket four times now and I feel you're ignoring me.

Survivor of Romulus
# 428
05-20-2013, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Hi Captains,

Thanks for your patience as our GM team works to answer your tickets -- please note that tickets are answered in the order received, but the time for response varies depending on how many tickets are ahead of yours. We appreciate your patience as they work through each one, and apologize for the increased response time we're currently experiencing.
This a typical weak response with no real intention of solving a problem. I have customers where I work and I know this cut-n-paste response. Please Bran give us the 'real' answer. Most of here aren't soley gamers. So, basially we aren't that gulible.

If you say that you guys just don't have a team to support the calls or the money to employ the man power needed, just say so. We don't need to see 'politically correct - company approved response' insults like the one you quoted above. I realize you are a moderator but I had to speak my mind.

I have a current ticket that involves money. This ticket I have sent in four times now. So, you can imagine my frustration. I really don't think I am the only one.

I think your a good man caught in the middle. I would suggest not getting in the middle and the overpaid executives in Cancun handle their mess.

Republic Veteran
# 429
05-20-2013, 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spektre12 View Post
This a typical weak response with no real intention of solving a problem. I have customers where I work and I know this cut-n-paste response. Please Bran give us the 'real' answer. Most of here aren't soley gamers. So, basially we aren't that gulible.

If you say that you guys just don't have a team to support the calls or the money to employ the man power needed, just say so. We don't need to see 'politically correct - company approved response' insults like the one you quoted above. I realize you are a moderator but I had to speak my mind.

I have a current ticket that involves money. This ticket I have sent in four times now. So, you can imagine my frustration. I really don't think I am the only one.

I think your a good man caught in the middle. I would suggest not getting in the middle and the overpaid executives in Cancun handle their mess.

I've had that automated message several times. Not 1 person has ever properly answered, replied or resolved any issues. They seem go an entire week then get closed. The current system is badly flawed.
Captain
# 430
05-20-2013, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spektre12 View Post
Question Reference #130517-000184

Hey since you wont answer me via customer service I thought I'd ask you here if there will ever be a resolution to my ticket?

I only ask because I am sure you care about the money a customer spends on your product right.

Sorry it has come to this but I made this ticket four times now and I feel you're ignoring me.

and the answer to your question is? 42