Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Ensign
# 431
05-11-2013, 05:13 PM
Yeah, I can't get on either. 15438 out of 15438. I'll let it go and see what happens, but this is NOT impressive so far.
Lieutenant
Does not work... getting the "jumping around in queue" error mentioned above. Please fix and either extend the test or try again next weekend.
Career Officer
# 433
05-11-2013, 05:44 PM
Just a suggestion for the nearest future: please, allow the 'scan particles/material/etc' missions on space and/or ground to be disabled by the player. Not the MAIN scan missions: I mean those that appear randomly on regular missions.

Thanks in advance.
Captain
# 434
05-11-2013, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodoleboy01 View Post
Does not work... getting the "jumping around in queue" error mentioned above. Please fix and either extend the test or try again next weekend.
The jumping around number is meaningless. It's a display error. NWN had it too. The game keeps track of your position, no matter what number is displayed. When someone exits it makes room for someone waiting to enter.

I've not had to wait more then 20 minutes. If you can't wait that long, oh well. Someone else can.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Ensign
# 435
05-11-2013, 06:29 PM
Im Having issues..

Its states that the Rom Beta is in Tribbles.. Well I re-patched and loaded tribble and I cant find ^%*@..

Where is this Rom Beta located?
Captain
# 436
05-11-2013, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gothamknight6210 View Post
Im Having issues..

Its states that the Rom Beta is in Tribbles.. Well I re-patched and loaded tribble and I cant find ^%*@..

Where is this Rom Beta located?
Have you tried to create a new character. The Character Creator is no longer a seperate button for the factions like it is on Holodeck. Create a new Character and you should have the option to create a member of the Romulan Republic.
Ensign
# 437
05-11-2013, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyagerfan9751 View Post
Have you tried to create a new character. The Character Creator is no longer a seperate button for the factions like it is on Holodeck. Create a new Character and you should have the option to create a member of the Romulan Republic.

No It didnt give me a choice... just my copied character..are you talking about the Redshirt Shard?

I will try again
Ensign
# 438
05-11-2013, 07:55 PM
It did not give me any Romlulan Option. Just Fed. and KDF but Im so Flustered im not even sure Im in the Right Area...
Career Officer
# 439
05-11-2013, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gothamknight6210 View Post
It did not give me any Romlulan Option. Just Fed. and KDF but Im so Flustered im not even sure Im in the Right Area...
If it's on the character select screen, it's just a display error. Go to the actual create character screen and you should be able to make a Romulan or KDF character.
@HyperLimited
Ensign
# 440
05-11-2013, 08:16 PM
All it gave me was the Careers of that Faction LOL.... Am I supposed to be on Redshirt
Closed Thread