Ensign
# 371
05-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Explore the Flotilla - Some message where the voice overs are silent.
Crossroads at Crateris - Unable to complete since did not complete the incoming message scene before fighting (still registering 0/3). (had to restart the mission to get past this point)

Gasko Blues - Loading screens are in Federation blue versus Romulan green.

Last edited by sevenschaser; 05-11-2013 at 08:14 PM.
Ensign
# 372 Virinat vineyard
05-11-2013, 07:54 PM
While in the vineyard, my character goes bald when the view is from certain angles within the vineyard while she is shooting bugs and fixing leaks.

LoR is very different from current Holodeck graphics/textures. I think I'll like it better once I get used to it. It is definitely more user friendly for someone unfamiliar with STO and how it works and how to use different aspects of it.
Ensign
Tovan is holding a pistol while we run around deactivating the bombs planted by the Romulans- however the pistol is not in his inventory, I equipped him with a plasma rifle.
Career Officer
# 374
05-11-2013, 09:36 PM
A derelict cube...who abandons that? Thats a lot of taxi's to call ^^
Deviant Art-Youtube- =^.^=The Red Pill
The path I choose to resist ARC
How Picard dealt with ARC!
Ensign
# 375
05-11-2013, 11:54 PM
More gameplay, more notes.
---
HELIX

Observations: Second BOFF doesn't have a lot of spoken dialogue here, which is disappointing. Otherwise no changes in option from closed beta.

Issues/Bugs: Nothing new.
---
CRATERIS

Observations: I sort of liked the hilly terrain from closed beta, but understand why it was changed. Veril's new look is more in-line with other Remans. I don't really think she looks any uglier than her previous look (she was pretty hard on the eyes to start with); just a different kind of ugly. The rejigged space battle is a little easier but will still pop newbies at least once. Better from a beginners perspective but I found the old one pretty fun.

Issues/Bugs: Veril's looks switch between her old form and her new one frequently in dialogue, but that's already been established.

The "walker" that were bombarding the colony in the distance don't stand at their full height or in their correct position, which they did in the closed beta. So plasma beams are firing randomly everywhere in the air as a result.
Career Officer
# 376
05-12-2013, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecmdrtravis View Post
I don't really think she looks any uglier than her previous look (she was pretty hard on the eyes to start with); just a different kind of ugly.

XD ... XD that was funny.

How about hair for a Reman, Id even settle for a divot.

Hmm, my Bridge officers keep getting stuck on the obsticales in Delta Corvi
Deviant Art-Youtube- =^.^=The Red Pill
The path I choose to resist ARC
How Picard dealt with ARC!

Last edited by catstarsto; 05-12-2013 at 01:51 AM.
Career Officer
During this build, when you explore the flotilla for the first time, the cut scene had my character and Hiven beam in halfway through the floor.

So far liking the changes since closed beta.
Ensign
# 378 feedback
05-12-2013, 02:51 AM
Virinat tutorial - interactive not "interactable" consoles

Explore the Flotilla - Subcommander Nedal and co are in the floor jumping around

Gasko Blues - able to kill the station commander before talking and therefore mission stuck
Ensign
# 379 Gorn character trait options
05-12-2013, 03:11 AM
Disclaimer: I don't have any Gorn characters on the game (as opposed to test) servers. Probably never will either.

Just a Star Trek 'world' issue: in my opinion (and knowledge of the Star Trek 'world'), all Gorn classes (Tac, Sci, Eng) should have 'reptilian strength' as an optional trait. I just created a Gorn Sci Officer and could not find the trait anywhere.

Being big and scaly and strong is just what the Gorn are. No?
Ensign
# 380
05-12-2013, 05:03 AM
The update looks great and seems to have fewer glitches then the original release Federation missions. I have only noticed 2 small things that I have not seen comments about.

1. Mission: Home Sweet Home
The river water seemed to cause multiple graphical/audio errors. Splashing graphics and sounds when not in the water. Splashing graphics around ankles when on dry land along side of river. In knee deep water, just before observing the nanov, the entire screen would change to an underwater appearance. The water at knee depth was still visible on the toons and camera direction did not effect it. The change was constant for a small area and would revert back to normal when moving out of the area.

2. When customizing appearance of the 2nd ship a player gets there seems to be a shadow of something overlapping the top of the ship in the customization window. It looks like a texture graphic of some sort but is not connected to the ship i.e. it does not rotate x/y/z with the ship. I selected none for the hull decorations and tried the different hull materials with no effect on the shadow.