Rihannsu
So I created a romulan character and leveled her to level 20 where i used my token to get a mogai warbird.. Finished Hakeevs storyline ( which really got under my skin in a bad way ) and completed the mission achieving level 21.. visited the mogais bridge and upon choosing to exit the bridge, the game freezes at the loading screen achieving the server not responding [ 331 seconds ] andi finally had to ctrl alt delete out.. restarted the game and selected the character. on initial game load the screen stuck on the loading screen again this time with mke letting it get to 250 seconds before ctrl alt dleting it.. restarted the game again. selected a character i pulled over from holodeck before friday and she loaded fine.. I hit escape and selected switch characters and selected my romulan. Once again the game freezes at the loading screen..
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
05-11-2013, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wufangchu View Post
So I created a romulan character and leveled her to level 20 where i used my token to get a mogai warbird.. Finished Hakeevs storyline ( which really got under my skin in a bad way ) and completed the mission achieving level 21.. visited the mogais bridge and upon choosing to exit the bridge, the game freezes at the loading screen achieving the server not responding [ 331 seconds ] andi finally had to ctrl alt delete out.. restarted the game and selected the character. on initial game load the screen stuck on the loading screen again this time with mke letting it get to 250 seconds before ctrl alt dleting it.. restarted the game again. selected a character i pulled over from holodeck before friday and she loaded fine.. I hit escape and selected switch characters and selected my romulan. Once again the game freezes at the loading screen..
I blame the tal'shiar, some one on your bridge must be an agent.

Also did you force verifiy your game files?
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Rihannsu
# 3
05-11-2013, 10:53 PM
::ROFLMAO::
You might have something there, now that their precious little general is dead ( yayyy )
I tried everything on my end so far including a fresh install.. It wasnt a clean install though so thats next, but i believe character data is stored on the server.. considering that most likely the open beta will end on monday and i wont be able to copy my character over to holodeck requiring me to start over again, i may just call it quits on tribble. Ive spent well over twenty hours on it the last two days and have had a wonderful time.. It'll kinda suck that i'll have to recreate a whole new character and redo the entire story line again but,such is life eh??
I did verify the files: started in safe mode several times and set compatibility to xp . sp3.. checked the faq, seemingly everything though that doesnt mean i couldnt have missed something..
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
05-11-2013, 11:50 PM
well they have been having server issues.

So yeah your brobably boned.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Rihannsu
# 5
05-12-2013, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by disposeableh3r0 View Post
well they have been having server issues.

So yeah your brobably boned.
I am.. I did a complete fresh install and tried loading the character and the game hung.. The issue is definitely on the server side.. Since today/tomorow is mothers day, testing is essentially over for me.. Meh.. it was kinda fun getting back into it for a little while.. spent 36 years doin this stuff ( testing and troubleshooting ) and I kind of miss it after these last ten years of being useless.. Oh well.. heres to the 21st eh.. hope it turns out as great as i think it will..