Survivor of Romulus
# 1 Liberated Borg traits
05-11-2013, 08:23 AM
everyone else notice we can no longer get the efficient trait?

I realize the new built in racial trait has the "old" efficient built in it +15, but the new full efficient has +30.

So our super efficient borg, are now less efficient then any other race that can chose the full trait.
Career Officer
# 2
05-11-2013, 09:52 AM
could possibly be a bug or something they missed.

ACCESS DENIED
U.S.S. Gipsy Danger | U.S.S. Gunstar | U.S.S. Oswin
R.R.W. Coronatus | R.R.W. Valar Morghulis
Career Officer
# 3
05-11-2013, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapeywhelm View Post
everyone else notice we can no longer get the efficient trait?

I realize the new built in racial trait has the "old" efficient built in it +15, but the new full efficient has +30.

So our super efficient borg, are now less efficient then any other race that can chose the full trait.
It's part of your borg's innate racial trait. It says right in the description. It gives a bonus to warp core efficiency in space, and health/shield regeneration on the ground. That's what the borg racial trait does.
# 4
05-11-2013, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhappyj0yj0y View Post
It's part of your borg's innate racial trait. It says right in the description. It gives a bonus to warp core efficiency in space, and health/shield regeneration on the ground. That's what the borg racial trait does.
Yes, that's what he said too, only that the Efficienct part of the innate Borg trait is worse than the Efficient trait itself.....
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Captain
# 5
05-11-2013, 11:11 AM
What difference does it make, almost everyone seems to put points into the captain's efficiency too and its not as if they stack forever. Some of it usually ends up as a waste either way.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Republic Veteran
# 6
05-11-2013, 11:25 AM
Could be a mistake, borticus said in TTS he would look into it.
Captain
# 7
05-12-2013, 04:22 AM
What I'm MORE interested in is if lib borg are still restricted from elusive/accurate (can never remember which) and things like that. Still why would I choose lib borg over Romulan when Romulan comes with romulan operative?

Yes RP reasons but other than that I can't see how it competes with crit chance, severity and cloak recharge.
Captain
# 8
05-12-2013, 04:36 AM