Ensign
Far as I can tell there are no bugs or lags in the game, the walls, people and all of the objects
are highly detailed I especially liked the singularity in engineering the animation of it was smooth and fluent, and the animation of the screens and consoles popping up when you enter in your ready room was really cool, I also liked that the pop up dialog when you talked to someone and it has the background of where ever there are I also liked that you brought back the foot step SFX of when your walking around, on my FED and KDF I couldn't hear a thing I didn't know if I was hovering while i'm walking or it was just a Bug, so I liked that you bright that back. You really did a good job on this Cryptic!!!! THANKS!
Lieutenant
# 2 Very Nice
05-12-2013, 10:06 AM
The LoR improvements to the graphics are far out. I notice my laptop is running much cooler after the second patch I downloaded this weekend. I'm looking forward to getting a warp core on my main character to see what kind of improvements it makes. Also looking forward to the Nukara content.

No issues or criticisms. Very good job!
Starfleet Veteran
# 3 Closed & Open beta feedback
05-12-2013, 12:06 PM
After doing both testing I have to raise a few points. Graphics are the dogs parts just astonishing, hopefully the rest of holodeck gets these. The queuing onto Tribble was painful and confusing but as known issues I hope you will make it simpler to understand. A few disconnections when map moving are annoying but safe logging resolved that. Overall very much impressed with everything, just hoping when live day comes around server stability will be much better.
Live long and prosper
Ensign
# 4 Tribble Test Server
05-12-2013, 12:29 PM
Just got done playing LOR. I must say very nice. Had a little server trouble. But it was worth it. The gravics were awesome and the characters great! thank you had a very fun time
Ensign
# 5
05-12-2013, 12:35 PM
The graphic improvements are astonishing. And they improved them thru out the game not just a new content. Romulan story arc to Lvl 10 was great. Can't wait for launch
Ensign
# 6
05-12-2013, 12:38 PM
I didn't try the Romulan side. Started a Lvl 1 KDF. The new stories are fantanstic. The way they merge them to fit into existing missions is amazing. First City looks new and fresh.

And a I LOVE "Punch the Ferengi"
Career Officer
# 7
05-12-2013, 04:45 PM
I was member of Closed Beta so decided to try KDF with this open beta:

I too, loved the way they weaved the new low level missions into the existing ones. It flowed very well.

The Disruptor pistol on my hip DOES NOT look like the one I bought from Vendor. Give us back our "klingon" looking disruptor pistols.

And +100 on the HUD/UI Color Scheme. I can finally play my Klink for over 30 mins without getting a raging Headache. Gonna be spending a lot more time on Qo'noS.

And yes "PUNCH THE FERENGI" I love it. As a matter of fact, it should be an option for all factions that when ever they come across a Ferengi that PUNCHING them is an option.
Lieutenant
# 8
05-12-2013, 05:14 PM
The only problem that I see is that only ten levels of the Romulan missions are visible. On the closed beta, I could see all of the available missions, including those not accessible at the time. Now, though, I can only see those first ten levels worth on one tab with none of the others visible.
Ensign
# 9 Turning Point
05-12-2013, 06:10 PM
After talking to both Capt. Harvson and Brig. General G'dan the optional mission did not update as being completed. After talking with Sub Commander Nadel, this main mission updated.
Ensign
Devs:

Loved the level of voiceovers (VOs) but at certain points VOs failed or were not a part of the story by inadvertence.

I also only played once, but I assume that the content would be the same. I did not see a point where a Rolmulan would side with the Federation. It is clear that you fight the Tal Shiar with the Klingons, but where does a Romulan interact in a meaningful way with the Federaltion except for talking to two Fed ambassadors? Where would the Romulan player want to side with the Federation where one ambassador actively distrusts/hates the Romulans (T'Nae SP?) and one bores you to death (Shuguro SP?)? My suggestion is that the storyline be altered to work with Fed characters in a positive light, perhaps to fix sabotaged environmental controls or something similar to balance out the scenario.

Overall, I think you all have done a superb job in crafting this expansion and, as a lifetime subscriber, I am happy with my investment. Keep up the good work!

Kindest regards,

Sasdean