Captain
# 6971
05-12-2013, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*An Omega blast forces one of the enemy ships to drop out of pursuit, as the Excalibur and Dresden fall in with the Freedom.*

Forrester *Over comm*: This is Captain Jack Forrester of the Excalibur! Command notified us of your situation. We're here to assist.

Tucker *Over comm*: Captain Tucker of the Dresden. Same here. We were on deep patrol near the border when Captain Wax's signal went out.
Damon: May I say that you guys have impeccable timing... But I think there is a lot more than you might suggest trying to make sure we don't talk.

*More vessels pull up to match speeds*

Damon: We need to get to the Ambassador as soon as possible... They cannot give that treaty... Not with the evidence we have.

*Vessels begin firing on all three vessels causing more problems..*

Damon: Return fire.
Captain
# 6972
05-12-2013, 11:24 AM
Quote:
*Markon walks into the aft compartment, filled with wounded Klingons.*

Markon: Who here can still fight?

Injured Warrior 1: I.

Injured Warrior 2: Give me a blade, and I shall fight.

Injured Warrior 3: I am Klingon.

*Markon gives each of them his disruptor pistols and rifle, before grabbing another pistol from a crate and slipping it into one of the now empty holsters. He walks back into the cockpit.*

Markon: How goes the surface battle?
Sarkon: It is going to start in a little bit... Right now we are going to pull into the city and prepare... Wax has been taking care of the preparations.. He does report that the enemy ground forces have landed and are on the move.. But the traps are forcing them to come to the plains...

He has most of the troops in position for a final stand...
Starfleet Veteran
# 6973
05-12-2013, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Damon: May I say that you guys have impeccable timing... But I think there is a lot more than you might suggest trying to make sure we don't talk.

*More vessels pull up to match speeds*

Damon: We need to get to the Ambassador as soon as possible... They cannot give that treaty... Not with the evidence we have.

*Vessels begin firing on all three vessels causing more problems..*

Damon: Return fire.
OOC *panicked*: Wait, I must have missed something. Ambassador? What Ambassador? What's going on? Somebody help!

Sorry about that. Can you bring me back up to speed?
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 6974
05-12-2013, 11:29 AM
Quote:
OOC *panicked*: Wait, I must have missed something. Ambassador? What Ambassador? What's going on? Somebody help!

*OOC: Remember the elections... The Federation had to elect pretty much an entire new government... Don't worry Dorman I am guessing sent those two.. Ambassador Tuvi (A vulcan) so yes there is a new president and such other important stations.. *
Career Officer
# 6975
05-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Quote:

Ooc: was wondering the same thing lol
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 6976
05-12-2013, 01:04 PM
*Federation Outpost 14, Federation-Romulan Border.*

Starfleet Officer: Intruders are in--!

*A scream is hard as a Security Officer flies to the deck, smoke emanating from a burn in his chest. A door can be heard closing in the background followed by a disruptor beam burst as the lock is destroyed.*

Tara: Get the data!.

Orion: Right!

*An Orion runs to a console on the far side of the room as Tara dashes to the console in the corner nearest her, plugging an Isolinear Data Rod into the port as the console comes online. She taps on the control interface rapidly.*

Tara: Come on, come on, where is it?

*The image of a Space Station appears on the screen, with a list of names next to it, one of them highlighted.*

Gotcha!

Security Officer: Hey!

*Tara grabs the rod as she runs from a squad of Security Officers that just entered the room.*

Tara: Time to go!

*Tara and the other Orion are beamed out.*

Security Officer: Damn!

*He walks over to the console Tara was at, now giving an overload warning. He jumps back and dives to the deck as the console explodes.

S.S. Duranus. Tara and the Orion step off the Transporter Pad. Tara turns to her partner.*

Tara: Did you get it?

*The other Orion holds up a data rod.*

Orion: All here.

*Back on the Outpost, a console on the far side of the room shows the schematics for various technologies and equipment, including a Temporal Core, under the file name "U.S.S. Black Phantom".*

OOC: Lost? Good. That was my intent.

All shall be explained in the fullness of time.

Until then, don't mess with it!
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 6977
05-12-2013, 01:31 PM
Parangosky: so then doctor Halsey meet me at hangar 5 in 5 hours we will leave then.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 6978
05-12-2013, 02:00 PM
*Wax after they arrive and the injured Klingons slowly get out with blades out ready to take their spots. *

Wax: Come on.. It is nearly time...

Sarkon: How far have they gotten?

Wax: I am funneling them into the plains where we will let the first wave meet the surprises I had set down. Right now they are nearly there about 16 legions armed with the latest ground warfare weaponry. They have no mechs thankfully.

Sarkon: They think so little of me and my men.. Dogs..

*The men arrive at the plains and take their spots as the injured are given hypos and some patch work before they done some combat armor... *

*They are soon lying in a ditch waiting for the enemy troops. Soon they feel the ground shake as they come the plains weaving grass sunrise... The troops come further in marching through... Until explosions rip through them and flames... The ones further ahead hear switches and soon plummet into spikes to be impaled.. *

Wax: Wait for it that was only the First wave...

*Meters away on the other side of the plain Omarka and Savatec watch the smoke from further ahead...*

Omarka: What in the...

Savatec: Wax's doing no doubt... Don't be surprised we lost 4 legions trying to find the alternate way but this is the only one... Expect more traps...

*Looks to the Herald..*

Send them to the flanks and backup the first wave.. Watch their step...

*The Next wave begins their march but splitting up left and right... While the defenders are crawling by them unnoticed.. When the last man crosses a point he taps his omni tool and sets off the next set of traps.. causing confusion... and retreating back.... The third and fourth waves soon hole up..*

Wax: *Into a comm device* Markon give them a volly of fire... We will charge soon.

*Omarka's hill*

Omarka: Deal with them when they surface. I will head up the last legions...

Savatec: Do as you wish..
Career Officer
# 6979
05-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Cole stands on the bridge of the long night of solace.

Cole : how long till we arrive

Officer : 4 hours sir.

Cole : I'll be in my quarters until then.
Captain
# 6980
05-12-2013, 02:28 PM
*The Red October emerges in the last known spot of the Dresden*

Voporak: Scan the area. Find some trace of them.

Vranlek: The narrow beam sensors are searching for a warp trail. Once we find that, we just have to follow it until we reach the ship or wherever it might have offloaded the computer's information.

Voporak: Very well. I programmed it to have safeguards, but they are not a guarantee against someone accessing the files. The computer of my own ships is programmed to decipher the complicated and encrypted nature of them. It may take time, but they can be very slowly translated by a standard computer, assuming that you know what you're doing. To lengthen that process even further, there are several layers of fluff data mixed in. The computer onboard this ship can easily read and extract the real stuff.

Vranlek: How long would it take a computer of this era to gather enough information from the computer to decrypt the files?

Voporak: I would say... a few months, if you focus all processing power on decrypting it.

*The console begins making noise*

Vranlek: There it is. A very faint warp trail of the Dresden. Now we just have to follow it.

Voporak: Maintain stealth mode and pursue. Keep long range scanners on maximum, because my computer's information has a uniquely distinguishable signature.

*The Red October jumps to warp*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)