Career Officer
# 6981
05-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Meanwhile deep in enemy space the covenant city high charity

Council chamber

4 figures sir at te head of the council of 200.

Rama treth stands in the center.

Treth: we where defeated at Arcadia but the enemy now has a false since of hope. We have a fleet of 35000 ships ready to strike there fleet after they arrive.

High council strax: We let you lead the attack because you promised results.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 6982
05-12-2013, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Wax after they arrive and the injured Klingons slowly get out with blades out ready to take their spots. *

Wax: Come on.. It is nearly time...

Sarkon: How far have they gotten?

Wax: I am funneling them into the plains where we will let the first wave meet the surprises I had set down. Right now they are nearly there about 16 legions armed with the latest ground warfare weaponry. They have no mechs thankfully.

Sarkon: They think so little of me and my men.. Dogs..

*The men arrive at the plains and take their spots as the injured are given hypos and some patch work before they done some combat armor... *

*They are soon lying in a ditch waiting for the enemy troops. Soon they feel the ground shake as they come the plains weaving grass sunrise... The troops come further in marching through... Until explosions rip through them and flames... The ones further ahead hear switches and soon plummet into spikes to be impaled.. *

Wax: Wait for it that was only the First wave...

*Meters away on the other side of the plain Omarka and Savatec watch the smoke from further ahead...*

Omarka: What in the...

Savatec: Wax's doing no doubt... Don't be surprised we lost 4 legions trying to find the alternate way but this is the only one... Expect more traps...

*Looks to the Herald..*

Send them to the flanks and backup the first wave.. Watch their step...

*The Next wave begins their march but splitting up left and right... While the defenders are crawling by them unnoticed.. When the last man crosses a point he taps his omni tool and sets off the next set of traps.. causing confusion... and retreating back.... The third and fourth waves soon hole up..*

Wax: *Into a comm device* Markon give them a volly of fire... We will charge soon.

*Omarka's hill*

Omarka: Deal with them when they surface. I will head up the last legions...

Savatec: Do as you wish..
Markon: Understood.

*He turns to his men, all prone with Disruptor Rifles trained on the enemy.*

Mortars, stand by.

*He looks into his viewfinder, taking aim at the leader of the formation.*

Fire!

*He hears the Photon Shells launch, and watches as confusion fills the enemy ranks.*

Steady, Riflemen!

*He hears the shells explode inside the formation.*

FIRE!

*The enemy formation looks up as a flurry of thousands of Disruptor bolts rain down on them, tearing through the troops.*

Consider that a warning volley, Savatec.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 6983
05-12-2013, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*The Red October emerges in the last known spot of the Dresden*

Voporak: Scan the area. Find some trace of them.

Vranlek: The narrow beam sensors are searching for a warp trail. Once we find that, we just have to follow it until we reach the ship or wherever it might have offloaded the computer's information.

Voporak: Very well. I programmed it to have safeguards, but they are not a guarantee against someone accessing the files. The computer of my own ships is programmed to decipher the complicated and encrypted nature of them. It may take time, but they can be very slowly translated by a standard computer, assuming that you know what you're doing. To lengthen that process even further, there are several layers of fluff data mixed in. The computer onboard this ship can easily read and extract the real stuff.

Vranlek: How long would it take a computer of this era to gather enough information from the computer to decrypt the files?

Voporak: I would say... a few months, if you focus all processing power on decrypting it.

*The console begins making noise*

Vranlek: There it is. A very faint warp trail of the Dresden. Now we just have to follow it.

Voporak: Maintain stealth mode and pursue. Keep long range scanners on maximum, because my computer's information has a uniquely distinguishable signature.

*The Red October jumps to warp*
OOC: Remember, the Dresden is with the Freedom and Excalibur trying to help the Klingons, so if you go after Tucker, you're going after 2 of Starfleet's finest vessels as well.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 6984
05-12-2013, 02:54 PM
OOC: Now going to bed. I'll be back at 16:00 GMT (19 hours).
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6985
05-12-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Remember, the Dresden is with the Freedom and Excalibur trying to help the Klingons, so if you go after Tucker, you're going after 2 of Starfleet's finest vessels as well.
OOC: Don't forget that Voporak has a big ship with lots of reverse engineered technologies. We'll just see how it plays out.
(I made not end up going into battle with the Dresden, but I'll get to that when the ship is found)
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Career Officer
# 6986
05-12-2013, 03:02 PM
Ooc: so also did we ever create peace with the UNSC and Feds or republic for that matter?
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 6987
05-12-2013, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: so also did we ever create peace with the UNSC and Feds or republic for that matter?
OOC: No, but they're not at war either.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6988
05-12-2013, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Markon: Understood.

*He turns to his men, all prone with Disruptor Rifles trained on the enemy.*

Mortars, stand by.

*He looks into his viewfinder, taking aim at the leader of the formation.*

Fire!

*He hears the Photon Shells launch, and watches as confusion fills the enemy ranks.*

Steady, Riflemen!

*He hears the shells explode inside the formation.*

FIRE!

*The enemy formation looks up as a flurry of thousands of Disruptor bolts rain down on them, tearing through the troops.*

Consider that a warning volley, Savatec.
Savatec: *shakes his head which removes the dirt in his hair* Fire our mortars onthe direction of those.. All of them..

*The return salvo rips through removing the Mortar units and their men... along with most of the riflemen..*

*In the smoke the Klingon defenders leap out of their hidden trenches and charge forth war cries on their tongues. All Hell breaks loose.

Klingons ripping Klingons apart with Blades, Bat'leths, disruptors, and their Bare hands... Sarkon is wading through the bunch memories of his son and his slain people on his mind his rage and blood calling deep down to the warrior...

Wax is skillful as he rips through he does miss a Face Dancer but the Old Knarled Klingon leaps in front of it and savagely attacks with everything he has. A Mortal wound from a blade going through him and a war cry as he lops off its head in one sweap and falls dead...

Savatec sees Markon and his men come from their spots but is not worried as more men meet them... He enters the fray and slays many Klingons... Including Markons man painfully with a snap and crack of his spine.... finishing with a severing of his head.. He lifts it up and roars and tosses it Markons way so it lands on him like a projectile.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 6989
05-12-2013, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Savatec: *shakes his head which removes the dirt in his hair* Fire our mortars onthe direction of those.. All of them..

*The return salvo rips through removing the Mortar units and their men... along with most of the riflemen..*

*In the smoke the Klingon defenders leap out of their hidden trenches and charge forth war cries on their tongues. All Hell breaks loose.

Klingons ripping Klingons apart with Blades, Bat'leths, disruptors, and their Bare hands... Sarkon is wading through the bunch memories of his son and his slain people on his mind his rage and blood calling deep down to the warrior...

Wax is skillful as he rips through he does miss a Face Dancer but the Old Knarled Klingon leaps in front of it and savagely attacks with everything he has. A Mortal wound from a blade going through him and a war cry as he lops off its head in one sweap and falls dead...

Savatec sees Markon and his men come from their spots but is not worried as more men meet them... He enters the fray and slays many Klingons... Including Markons man painfully with a snap and crack of his spine.... finishing with a severing of his head.. He lifts it up and roars and tosses it Markons way so it lands on him like a projectile.*
*Markon grabs his Bat'leth, charging at Savatec and clashing blades with him.*

Markon: You slay and behead your own BROTHERS?!

*OOC: Okay, now I'm really going to bed.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6990
05-12-2013, 03:25 PM
Quote:
*Markon grabs his Bat'leth, charging at Savatec and clashing blades with him.*

Markon: You slay and behead your own BROTHERS?!

*OOC: Okay, now I'm really going to bed.*
Savatec: *Tosses Markon off.. Slices at his legs and stabs him through the upper thigh and nearly the hip... Blood gushing through...*

Brothers should not fight... But when it is considering the soul of our people in this time of change I would prefer we drop our old ways that brought so much misery to our people.. I did what I did

*Counters a wounded Markon with a hard smack to the nerve bundles near his back and strikes it again causing Markon to howl in pain... and unable to move.. *

to stop the same mistakes from being made once again..

*Elsewhere Wax is wading through until he gets hit in the arm... He rages toward his wold be attacker and runs him through... Another shot hits him causing a flesh wound on his leg but Sarkon pierces him through the belly and disembowels him... His wounds getting worse...

Wax stands up his bloodlust making him forget the pain... He sees Markon fall to his knees and he opens him omni tool and it reveals the searing hot blade with in made of the same material.. He sprints and leaps off a corpse on all fours and soon before even Savatec can even counter the Omni blade goes right through his face and into the ground... *