Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Empire Veteran
# 91
04-30-2013, 07:02 PM
-sneaks out of hiding- OMG!!! The Feds are stealing our uniqueness!!!!

You rang?
"We are the United Federation of Planets and we come in peace....unless you have something we want, or refuse to join us, then you have no choice."
Better dead then Fed!
Ensign
# 92
05-12-2013, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illcadia View Post
A Fed starbase just hit tier 5 science, getting access to elite fleet hangar pets. Normally this wouldn't be cause for concern- just more spam, except for one little problem.

http://i.imgur.com/hwLHSBB.jpg

Take a look at the lower right. I'll wait.

And yes, I can hear the scream of outrage from here. That's right: Fed Battle Cloaks.

It's on their fighters- only a matter of time before every ship in their fleet has it, completely wrecking any sense of unique play the KDF faction has.

With the Romulans getting their own unique play options via singularity cores, we KDF are officially bent over a rail here.

Welcome to the end of STO.

I kid, but I thought I'd pre-empt the inevitable 'omg trek is teh overz' thread since they'll start up as more people hit T5 science and the old 'the feds are stealing our uniquenessez!' guys come out of hiding.

I would like to take a quote from Q.

"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid"

otherwise man up or ship out. the game will always change and not always in favour of the PVP community. deal with it!!
Captain
# 93
05-12-2013, 03:31 PM
I can quote Q too ...

"Oh for shame, Worf. Fairness is such a Human concept, think imaginatively! This game shall, in fact, be completely unfair!"
Ensign
# 94
05-13-2013, 01:07 AM
I can quote Q all day long.

"I add a little excitement, a little spice, to your lives, and all you do is complain. Where is your adventurous spirit?"

I've never EVER known a bunch of Klingons to be such a bunch of winers. They would embrace the challenge to victory without hesitation or fear and they absolutely would not stop until that goal is achieved.

They would sit on there bridge and say, "oh wow man that's like totally unfair" it's my understanding that the Klingons are 80% the victors in PVP anyway so why shouldn't that figure be more balanced?
Captain
# 95
05-13-2013, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by testkeeny View Post
I can quote Q all day long.

"I add a little excitement, a little spice, to your lives, and all you do is complain. Where is your adventurous spirit?"

I've never EVER known a bunch of Klingons to be such a bunch of winers. They would embrace the challenge to victory without hesitation or fear and they absolutely would not stop until that goal is achieved.

They would sit on there bridge and say, "oh wow man that's like totally unfair" it's my understanding that the Klingons are 80% the victors in PVP anyway so why shouldn't that figure be more balanced?
I agree and i for one look forward to this challenge Qapla'
Survivor of Romulus
# 96
05-13-2013, 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by testkeeny View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32UGD0fV45g
Career Officer
# 97
05-14-2013, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
What the hell is this? Haha
Commander
# 98
05-14-2013, 09:46 PM
Shh...nobody tell this guy Romulans can ally with the Federation, what with their "everything they have battle-cloaks" and all.
Somebody getting uppity about canon? No problem! Just take a deep breath, and repeat after me:

Spock's Brain.
Ensign
# 99
05-15-2013, 12:07 PM
23 unique to Federation Boff Traits, 1 Unique to KDF Boff trait

22 Unique to Federation costume packs, 1 Unique to KDF Costume pack

KDF has very little that makes them unique. Im all for proliferating everything each way, I am just a lil tired of FEDs getting everything KDF and FED while KDF gets no love.

Lets not even talk consoles, which KDF used to have all the best (a fair trade for getting nothing else) which costed 10-25$ each to access at approprate levels. When the feds got the good KDF consoles, they cost about 2m (less than 2$ each based on the key market) in the exchange and can be used at level 1. (which the feds had like 1 worthwhile console that would be shipped to KDF markets)

Which Im fine you guys can now smoke us in PVP with Leadership boffs, using our consoles against us, while actually looking good while doing it, I just think that it would be nice if maybe the KDF got SOMETHING similar to the Feds. Hows about the KDF get Leadership along with oh, 20 other unique to fed traits, and maybe 20 or so outfits? I think at that point, Id be fine with the Federation thief squad getting even more of the very little that seperates KDF from Fed. Oh and the reason I play KDF is because I really cant stand the Starfleet spam, and the Starfleet 1-20 crappy missions. So I actually enjoy redside more than blueside.