Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,199
# 181
04-21-2013, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugereddogg View Post
but by the gods are we the Loudest!!

"With fire and steel did the gods forge the Klingon heart. So fiercely did it beat, so loud was the sound, that the gods cried out, 'On this day we have brought forth the strongest heart in all the heavens. None can stand before it without trembling at its strength.'"

that just seemed oddly appropriate
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 90
# 182
04-21-2013, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
"With fire and steel did the gods forge the Klingon heart. So fiercely did it beat, so loud was the sound, that the gods cried out, 'On this day we have brought forth the strongest heart in all the heavens. None can stand before it without trembling at its strength.'"

that just seemed oddly appropriate
Seemed absolutely Appropriate!!
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 92
# 183
04-22-2013, 02:56 PM
Done

Empress Circe is a 'Disenchanted' smuggler now.
THE ARTIST FORMALLY KNOWN AS TRYULIS
Vice Admiral Dir Sonatra, I.R.W. Kholairlha, Scimitar Class Warbird
Vice Admiral Oshin S'ree, USS Steamrunner, Steamrunner Class

TEN FORWARD FLEET
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 585
# 184 What next?
05-09-2013, 09:35 AM
With all the new content being shown off on Tribble (read some of the forum notes down there if you want) and the conversion of fed missions to KDF, tier 1 and 2 KDF ships being added (D'Gavama class bird of prey looks gorgeous, I want that skin!), possible costume options and just the general adding of goodies to the KDF come May 21st what do we, The Disenchanted, feel we aught to do next?

It's entirely possible we will still be incomplete in minor ways (fingerless gloves and greatcoats) but our main goals of lvl 1 start, full lvl 1-50 content, new ships and more consideration seem to have been well thought out on Tribble.

I'm not suggesting we cease being Disenchanted right away but our little protest might have been noticed by all involved in the expansion so should we consider showing our thanks in the same way?

I fully intend for my fleet name to remain 18 Percent, but my alts' titles should surely change to reflect gratitude for months of hard work. I can only think of Honourable (one of the first you get for helping the House of Martok) or Wicked (for killing 200 Fek'Ihri). Any others (that don't require a purchase, to make it fair for all)?
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 421
# 185
05-09-2013, 09:41 AM
I was thinking about this issue too (particular since my german fleetmates' translation of Disenchanted makes me seem more sad than morose)

The upcoming major changes are a good start for KDF, however we are still neglected

for example romulan boff costumes were fixed in days on tribble, yet no one thought to fix the enemy faction boff costume for KDF at the same time?

I have the feeling KDF will continue to be ignored except in cases that it overlaps with the other factions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 56
# 186
05-09-2013, 10:38 AM
I still wear my Disenchanted Tag .. and when any one asks I tell them why
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 585
# 187
05-12-2013, 07:25 AM
I've managed to play some on tribble this weekend

OMFG!

New tutorial is brilliant. It really feels Klingon! First City looks amazing (Tacofangs explained they have improved MipMaps all round so everything looks better) and there's loads of little things making a huge difference. I'm not going to give any spoilers away in this thread but I will say this... if LoR doesn't boost KDF player numbers, I'm not sure what would.
I for one am looking for a new title for my KDF toons, as I will no longer be Disenchanted come May 21st.

Q'apla from 18 Percent.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 952
# 188
05-14-2013, 05:43 AM
I was preparing to create a second KDF toon in my empty slot remaining. I1st started as an engineer, but now I've got the B'rel I want a KDF tac.

Then came LoR's news. The empty slot is still empty, prepared to see all new content in style.

May 21st might be the end for a certain title I have for almost 3 months now...
Not knowing something isn't a sign of stupidity, not asking is.
WE NEED THE EXCELSIOR ERA BRIDGES INGAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Undine of Ganalda - a forum light RP game
Proud leader of Delta Task Force
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,251
# 189
05-14-2013, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowrulesupreme View Post
I've managed to play some on tribble this weekend

OMFG!

New tutorial is brilliant. It really feels Klingon! First City looks amazing (Tacofangs explained they have improved MipMaps all round so everything looks better) and there's loads of little things making a huge difference. I'm not going to give any spoilers away in this thread but I will say this... if LoR doesn't boost KDF player numbers, I'm not sure what would.
I for one am looking for a new title for my KDF toons, as I will no longer be Disenchanted come May 21st.

Q'apla from 18 Percent.
I agree in many ways the Klingon tutorial is better than the Romulan one and the Romulan tutorial is pretty impressive. I also enjoyed the first four new missions, very Klingon with a little humour thrown in for good measure. I also like how it ties in with some of the later KDF missions and even one or two of the Federation missions.

Very stroy drive LoR seems to be, something that with the exception of the Fek'lhri and early KDF missions that STO has sorely lacked for both factions. I am kind of hoping this isn't just a one shot deal and that they plan to bring few new missions each season to the game for all three factions, or at least for the Romulans and KDF till their line up is similar to the Federation and we can finally get rid of the horrid FE's that don't make sense for the KDF.

They have certainly outdone themselves for LoR, apart from a new merger with my fleets, this is the most excited I have been with STO since I started playing the KDF with my first KDF character Naymor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,199
# 190
05-14-2013, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
and we can finally get rid of the horrid FE's that don't make sense for the KDF.
uh-uh; it's already been said several times that featured episodes were intended to be shared content, so they're here to stay, for all current and future factions
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:52 AM.