Survivor of Romulus
# 21
05-14-2013, 08:29 AM
1 c store console = a full set of purples

so anyone with less than 3 c store consoles and no c store ship can't join ANY stf

also on ground no one can join unless they are in a fleet that does not have "maco" "elite" or "special" in the name
are carrying a melee weapon
were born on a tuesday
and are called simon
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
05-14-2013, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpet View Post
can u put gear score here and lock elite stf to everyone who dont have full epic gear,so much ppl coming there whit mx10 or worse gear since they dont need better gear to can enter
The problem is bad players, not bad gear. A good player can go into an elite STF with a freshly-minted Vice Admiral and still play well. And conversely, just because a player has full XII gear in every slot doesn't mean they know how to play. It just means they've facedesked their way through enough to get whatever they wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
if you aren't good enough to do an elite with white mk X you belong on normals

however how about blocking anyone who has full maco from ground stfs
Yeah.... no. Why penalize someone for having good gear? I hope you're trying to troll or something, because that's just a horrible idea.

I still want bare feet.... on ALL costumes.
Captain
# 23
05-14-2013, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuatela View Post
I hope you're trying to troll or something, because that's just a horrible idea.
As an aside, when did making a joke become trolling?
Survivor of Romulus
# 24
05-14-2013, 08:45 AM
if you had run a stf with the two guys I got paired with last friday you might not consider it such a joke

one of them spent the entire time shouting "yippee kai ay (deleted) " and kirk rolling
and the other one lay on the ground shouting Help in german for half the mission
had it not been for an Andorian tactical and a Rather helpful (and definately insane) federation klingon speced for melee we would probably still be at it
Starfleet Veteran
# 25
05-14-2013, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoggymack22 View Post
As an aside, when did making a joke become trolling?
When Sollvax made it, because... Edit: oh hey, look, he posted. See? Those two German guys are everybody in the entire game with that set, and if history is any indication we will now have a twelve page discussion with Sollvax about why that is true.
Survivor of Romulus
# 26
05-14-2013, 08:50 AM
one German
I think the other one was American and possible slightly plastered
Captain
# 27
05-14-2013, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
if you had run a stf with the two guys I got paired with last friday you might not consider it such a joke

one of them spent the entire time shouting "yippee kai ay (deleted) " and kirk rolling
and the other one lay on the ground shouting Help in german for half the mission
had it not been for an Andorian tactical and a Rather helpful (and definately insane) federation klingon speced for melee we would probably still be at it
What's German for Remodulate?

Captain
# 28
05-14-2013, 08:58 AM
Quote:
I'd be interested in a version of it that uses Cryptic Math to calculate the score itself.

Just imagine it. Biofunction monitors would give you a bigger score than the field emitter! Stuff like that!
It would be something like that... Neverwinter has gearscore implemented, and it also varies your gearscore depending on some temporary buffs. This doesn't always work.
Survivor of Romulus
# 29
05-14-2013, 09:12 AM
Quote:
What's German for Remodulate?

No Idea
but as he did not talk other than to shout for help Im not sure he had team chat on anyway

As I say the Andorian and the Klingon carried the fight and I kept them both alive (Sci speced for healing)
I would not want to mess with either of them in ground pvp
Career Officer
# 30
05-14-2013, 09:32 AM
Neverwinter has it. I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to bring it over to STO.