Career Officer
# 6991
05-12-2013, 07:49 PM
Terrace is sitting in his quarters with a class of ale. Looks at the battle report of Coles last report.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 6992
05-14-2013, 04:21 PM
*OOC: Wow 2 days of silence... That is a first.*
Captain
# 6993
05-14-2013, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Wow 2 days of silence... That is a first.*
OOC: I was wondering where everyone vanished to... I shouldn't talk, I didn't post either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Captain
# 6994
05-14-2013, 05:27 PM
Quote:
OOC: I was wondering where everyone vanished to... I shouldn't talk, I didn't post either.
*OOC: Its fine.. I was going to but wondered why no one else did.. I guess I can move forward.*

*The battle on the ground is running to a complete stillness many defenders are dead... many wounded.. including their leaders... but the invading armies are dead but there is still a big enough force further down the hill massing...*

Wax: *Gasping* Markon... Come.. We are not done yet...

*Sarkon comes to them under the strength of his own will.. bleeding from many wounds... *

Sarkon: *Grunting* Markon stand brother...
Captain
# 6995
05-14-2013, 05:41 PM
*Elsewhere in 2409...over a century ago. A young pre-awakening Captain Allen is on his vessel and soon commands a full stop to do a repair and diagnostic on their systems. A Sovereign class Warrior Angel*

Allen: Lubes report.. *over the comm in engineering.*

*In Warrior Angel Engine room*

Lubes: It will be some time as this overhaul and diagnostic was supposed to happen 8 weeks ago but those Klingons sure did a number on us.

Allen: *Over his comm piece* Just hurry I don't want to be caught with my britches down..

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 05-14-2013 at 05:49 PM.
Captain
# 6996
05-14-2013, 06:15 PM
*Alternate 2531 Drake's interrogation room*

Stane: Yes the granddaughter is a threat to the very fabric of everything you know.
Captain
# 6997
05-14-2013, 06:53 PM
*OOC: I am going to indulge a bit in revisiting old characters maybe have them interact with someone new like Voporak.*

*Allen is sitting in his ready room reading reports from his department heads... and his first officer Shelana... *

*OOC: Anyone think we should make a sort of a timeline so we don't get confused on years and such? Since we are going to be screwing up the timeline?*
Captain
# 6998
05-14-2013, 06:56 PM
Quote:
*OOC: I am going to indulge a bit in revisiting old characters maybe have them interact with someone new like Voporak.*

*Allen is sitting in his ready room reading reports from his department heads... and his first officer Shelana... *

*OOC: Anyone think we should make a sort of a timeline so we don't get confused on years and such? Since we are going to be screwing up the timeline?*
OOC: Everything old is new!

Well we can start by separating/naming the different realities we made. This thread's, Voporak's, Voporak's mirror universe, this thread's alternate reality, etc.

EDIT: Btw, when in 2409 is this Allen? If it's at the correct spot, Voporak in "real-time" of this thread (as far as that goes) might appear. Won't that be fun.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by voporak; 05-14-2013 at 06:58 PM.
Captain
# 6999
05-14-2013, 07:32 PM
Quote:
OOC: Everything old is new!

Well we can start by separating/naming the different realities we made. This thread's, Voporak's, Voporak's mirror universe, this thread's alternate reality, etc.

EDIT: Btw, when in 2409 is this Allen? If it's at the correct spot, Voporak in "real-time" of this thread (as far as that goes) might appear. Won't that be fun.
*OOC: It is real time in 2409.. following events as it would. The thread went from 2409 in a previous thread and went on from there to 2410 all the way to 2420-2421 when we jumped ahead to 2520 and such. Voporak's time is in the past which is before those events happened. Then the mirror universe. Then this second mirror universe. So there are three universes but one real timeline.

Edit... OOC: Just keep in mind that this Allen is the grandfather to James.*
Captain
# 7000
05-14-2013, 07:39 PM
Quote:
OOC: It is real time in 2409.. following events as it would. The thread went from 2409 in a previous thread and went on from there to 2410 all the way to 2420-2421 when we jumped ahead to 2520 and such. Voporak's time is in the past which is before those events happened. Then the mirror universe. Then this second mirror universe. So there are three universes but one real timeline.
OOC: Interesting. So let's say that what is going on right now is just a little bit before Voporak takes his dreadnought after his computer files. Where to begin, though? Voporak has a habit of popping out of nowhere, so why break with tradition now?

*The U.S.S. Black Phantom decloaks directly off the Warrior Angel's port bow and hails*

Voporak: I see you are a little banged up, Captain. Anything I can do to help?

OOC: Feel free to question what a Starfleet Admiral (as in four boxed rank pips) is even doing with a cloaked, sensor-blocked warship.
Quote:
Quote: