Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,105
# 7001
05-14-2013, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
OOC: Interesting. So let's say that what is going on right now is just a little bit before Voporak takes his dreadnought after his computer files. Where to begin, though? Voporak has a habit of popping out of nowhere, so why break with tradition now?

*The U.S.S. Black Phantom decloaks directly off the Warrior Angel's port bow and hails*

Voporak: I see you are a little banged up, Captain. Anything I can do to help?

OOC: Feel free to question what a Starfleet Admiral (as in four boxed rank pips) is even doing with a cloaked, sensor-blocked warship.
*Shelana and the ship react confused to this development...*

Shelana: Admiral... It is just...

*Captain Allen returns to the bridge and Voporak sees a familiar face to him oddly but much younger and less tortured. *

Allen: Commander that is not an appropriate way to greet an Admiral especially one that is on the run...

My ship is running diagnostics and running a little bit of repairs. We did have a little bit of a rough run with the Klingons... and Duras.

What are you doing in a cloaked ship and one so advanced.?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 7002
05-14-2013, 07:12 PM
Yeah I've been busy will post here after awhile an believe me it's going I be loooooong.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,782
# 7003
05-14-2013, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Shelana and the ship react confused to this development...*

Shelana: Admiral... It is just...

*Captain Allen returns to the bridge and Voporak sees a familiar face to him oddly but much younger and less tortured. *

Allen: Commander that is not an appropriate way to greet an Admiral especially one that is on the run...

My ship is running diagnostics and running a little bit of repairs. We did have a little bit of a rough run with the Klingons... and Duras.

What are you doing in a cloaked ship and one so advanced.?
Voporak: That is of no concern, really. What matters is this: I need someone to accompany me on a covert mission to the Gamma Quadrant. I'll beam over some repair teams and then we will go the Bajoran Wormhole. Any questions? No? Good. You also won't mention this to any of those Starfleet put-their-noses-in-everything Admirals.

OOC: Think you know what he's planning in the Gamma Quadrant?
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,105
# 7004
05-14-2013, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Voporak: That is of no concern, really. What matters is this: I need someone to accompany me on a covert mission to the Gamma Quadrant. I'll beam over some repair teams and then we will go the Bajoran Wormhole. Any questions? No? Good. You also won't mention this to any of those Starfleet put-their-noses-in-everything Admirals.

OOC: Think you know what he's planning in the Gamma Quadrant?
OOC: I can guess.

Allen: Sir? I can assume you will inform me as to what you are doing in the Gamma quadrant that is so vital?

I am not against it. View my record you will see it for yourself.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,782
# 7005
05-14-2013, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: I can guess.

Allen: Sir? I can assume you will inform me as to what you are doing in the Gamma quadrant that is so vital?

I am not against it. View my record you will see it for yourself.
Voporak: We're going to "borrow" a ship from the Dominion. While I go get it, you will talk to them and keep them from shooting us dead on the spot. When your ship is finished being repaired, alert me.

By the way, Captain. This is an order, including the secrecy part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,105
# 7006
05-14-2013, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Voporak: We're going to "borrow" a ship from the Dominion. While I go get it, you will talk to them and keep them from shooting us dead on the spot. When your ship is finished being repaired, alert me.

By the way, Captain. This is an order, including the secrecy part.
Allen: No need to repeat that sir and no need to bully me or my crew into it.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,782
# 7007
05-14-2013, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Allen: No need to repeat that sir and no need to bully me or my crew into it.
Voporak: Oh dear, I hate bullying. Think of it as a 'change of pace' in your usual career as a starship captain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,105
# 7008
05-14-2013, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Voporak: Oh dear, I hate bullying. Think of it as a 'change of pace' in your usual career as a starship captain.
Allen: Funny sir.. I don't think I am going to get a explanation for that am I.

Shelana let them aboard..

Kara: Are you certain of that Captain?

Allen: I am Kara... Something is telling me that this is not an ordinary Admiral..

*Looks at Voporak*

Am I right in that assessment ?

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 05-14-2013 at 08:01 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,782
# 7009
05-14-2013, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Allen: Funny sir.. I don't think I am going to get a explanation for that am I.

Shelana let them aboard..

Kara: Are you certain of that Captain?

Allen: I am Kara... Something is telling me that this is not an ordinary Admiral..

*Looks at Voporak*

Am I right in that assessment ?
Voporak: Yes, Captain, you could say that. I am far different from any other desk Admiral you'll meet at a starbase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,105
# 7010
05-14-2013, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Voporak: Yes, Captain, you could say that. I am far different from any other desk Admiral you'll meet at a starbase.
Allen: Then let us get underway then.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:29 PM.