Rihannsu
# 81
05-15-2013, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
How I would gate the ground one is simple

No remodulator No queue
What about someone armed only with Melee weapons that don't need to be remodulated?
What about an Eng who is using the Support Technician Kit so they have Quick Fix to remodulate?
My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug.
Captain
# 82
05-15-2013, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
How I would gate the ground one is simple

No remodulator No queue
I think the biggest flaw to this is the ground sets.
When I have them, I'm not going to waste my device slots with a remodulator that has no point.

Harden up Princess
Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
www.ausmonauts.com
Survivor of Romulus
# 83
05-15-2013, 04:50 PM
then you don't get in

I did not say you had to have it equipped now did I??

Actually we did a "Kung fu" run on these once with a friends and family team (3 science 1 tac 1 engineer)
took a LONG time but we chewed through them
Captain
# 84
05-15-2013, 04:53 PM
I could agree with maybe a very simple accolade to unlock elites, no gear score. It should only require completion of the 3 original STFs once each in space on normal to unlock elite space, and same for ground. That way it won't be too much of a hassle for gearing alts, but still makes new players at least try each one on normal first.
Starfleet Veteran
# 85
05-15-2013, 05:14 PM
As a compromise, I wouldn't mind seeing an "examine target" feature to let you see another player's actual gear via mouse-tool tips, even if no score is associated with each item.
Survivor of Romulus
# 86
05-15-2013, 05:21 PM
so we can shoot anyone who wears full maco
?????????????
Rihannsu
# 87
05-15-2013, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shar487a View Post
As a compromise, I wouldn't mind seeing an "examine target" feature to let you see another player's actual gear via mouse-tool tips, even if no score is associated with each item.
You can do that with the Gateway, unless the other player disables that feature (if you want to keep your build secret).
My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug.
Captain
# 88
05-15-2013, 06:11 PM
Space missions are different then ground missions. In Elite ground missions if your gear is crappy you can get killed in 1 or 2 hits making missions become so much harder on the entire team. Imagine multiple people with such crappy gear that they all get 1 shot so much. I have been in games with people who get 1 shot killed many times in games and I hate it as did the rest of the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc8219 View Post
I could agree with maybe a very simple accolade to unlock elites, no gear score. It should only require completion of the 3 original STFs once each in space on normal to unlock elite space, and same for ground. That way it won't be too much of a hassle for gearing alts, but still makes new players at least try each one on normal first.
So many times I have seen someone enter a Elite ground mission with them saying I have never done this mission before. I would really like to see something like this.

IMO in order to unlock a Elite mission you need to complete its normal version at least 1 time on your character.

Once unlocked you can only enter a elite mission if your character is in good health (no injuries). So many times I see people entering ground missions with multiple injuries. I have even seen someone with over 40 total injuries in Elite ground missions and that person was totally worthless being 1 shot killed all the time and if he ever did any damage to a enemy it was so low. That person I am talking about I have seen do it multiple times and it drives me crazy. Other people who was in the team and saw that person with so many injuries in a elite mission well some of them said some things I cant say here and some others have said I am leaving because I wont play a part in carrying this jerk who wont heal those injuries.

Their are already some rules for entering missions adding a couple more I would not be opposed to (so long as they are not totally unreasonable) and would welcome as I know their are other people who have agreed with me. Such changes should only apply to public matches. Allow people to goof off doing whatever they want in private matches.
Lt. Commander
# 89
05-16-2013, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpet View Post
can u put gear score here and lock elite stf to everyone who dont have full epic gear,so much ppl coming there whit mx10 or worse gear since they dont need better gear to can enter
What do you consider epic gear? Full Borg Rep gear? If yes then I guess the amount of Marks gained from normal STF's should be upped to what eSTF's gain now and the eSTF's should be made even higher still, but then again... Why play eSTF's when you already have all the gear you need?
Commander
# 90
05-16-2013, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvlion79 View Post
What do you consider epic gear? Full Borg Rep gear? If yes then I guess the amount of Marks gained from normal STF's should be upped to what eSTF's gain now and the eSTF's should be made even higher still, but then again... Why play eSTF's when you already have all the gear you need?
ELITE STF is the best dill income in game ,and epic gear is everything purple quality mkXI or better , idk what is so hard few hours play time can bring u 2-3m ec and for that u can easy buy mkXI gear consoles can be blue but ppl just making alts lvl up them in mirror universe event and then they buy them white mk10 gear and farm elite stf for dill so if we had gear score that ppl could not queue at least and slow down or ruin stfs to other players