Rihannsu
# 251
05-15-2013, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaind3 View Post
Indeed The Romulans should have something like Imperial Guard. Republic Guard would have unfortunate implications so...Tal Shiar doesn't fit....Republic Soldier set? I don't know. But they are one of the big three and still have access to advanced technology, they should certainly have their own sets.
I'm pretty sure what you are looking for is "Praetorian Guard"

I would certainly welcome a Romulan-specific STF armor option in the future, but I can definitely make do with the current offerings for the time being. Now what I would like to see immediately is the end of the separate MACO/Omega/Honor Guard uniform categories.
I really want to use the Honor Guard cape on my KDF captain's fleet uniform
Career Officer
# 252
05-16-2013, 07:03 AM
Is there a reason my Romulan and Reman female Boffs can't seem to use Romulan Republic undershirts with the Romulan Federation jacket? It looks like I should be able to change it but I can't, and it stinks because I like the Republic undershirts better with the Fed jacket.

Also it seems my poor, poor Vetril (and other Remans and/or just the ladies?) can't seem to equip Fed Romulan pants, either. So she's stuck in a Republic uniform while the rest of my crew rocks their Federation allegiance with style.
Captain
# 253
05-16-2013, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtaku View Post

I would certainly welcome a Romulan-specific STF armor option in the future, but I can definitely make do with the current offerings for the time being. Now what I would like to see immediately is the end of the separate MACO/Omega/Honor Guard uniform categories.

YES YES YES YES

Thank you.

And I agree completely the uniform restrictions are a pain. Especially on the Klingon side.

And I would like to see that restriction lifted on BOFFs too. Not being able to customize a MACO or Omega Force uniform on my BOFFs is killing me. As a matter of fact the same thing with the restrictions like the Lobi store skirt too. Heck I have a Ferengi Boff that can't wear a Ferengi skirt, how much since does that make.

I'm no gonna harp on how it would be nice to give us access to Boff secondary outfit.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Career Officer
# 254
05-16-2013, 07:35 AM
Presets for the Republic/Allied/Tal Shiar uniforms, like already exist for the starting outfits.

And a Praetorian Guard set/uniform would be nice too.
Captain
# 255
05-16-2013, 09:18 AM
I can confirm that the Thigh High Boots ARE removed.

1/2 my crew are femal and currently wearing them! They have NO -- I REPEAT NO - issues what so every with those boots.

Any clipping issues are created by the bulge in the Romulan Klingon pant. Nothing else seemed to have any real issue with them.

As a player I would prefer to either not use that pant or simply deal with the clipping than not have the Boots.

The boots work fine with 98% of all the other pants and dont seem to be a problem.

If i could be honest, the other boots I would have to use if changed their costumes are just that attractive.

Most of the "Romulan" boot you have created look like UGGs. There I said it. The Romulan boots look like UGGS!
Captain
# 256
05-16-2013, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaind3 View Post
YES YES YES YES

Thank you.

And I agree completely the uniform restrictions are a pain. Especially on the Klingon side.

And I would like to see that restriction lifted on BOFFs too. Not being able to customize a MACO or Omega Force uniform on my BOFFs is killing me. As a matter of fact the same thing with the restrictions like the Lobi store skirt too. Heck I have a Ferengi Boff that can't wear a Ferengi skirt, how much since does that make.

I'm no gonna harp on how it would be nice to give us access to Boff secondary outfit.
As KDF on live it does bug me too, I had old armor I put on a BO. It defaults to a grey. Basically current outfit or grey armor that could look cool if you could edit.
Captain
# 257
05-16-2013, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtaku View Post

Yeah but dstahl has been a second Hobus destroying our culture... im sure we would get some hokey Republican guards outfit with the waiter jackets.
Captain
# 258
05-16-2013, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkshadow9498 View Post
they probably never should have been available in the first place (along with the earrings) as they are part of the TOS uniform pack.
If thats the actual issue I can live with that, Ive had the TOS stuff since day 1 so Ive forgotten it was an unlock option. Never once had a female in this game who WASNT wearing thigh highs.
Captain
# 259
05-16-2013, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelchenchuan View Post
Yeah but dstahl has been a second Hobus destroying our culture... im sure we would get some hokey Republican guards outfit with the waiter jackets.
Bump dat. They could have it be the first cutting edge product the New Romulans produce.

Something sleek and form fitting, similar to MACO but better. Cleaner Cut. With a built in remodulating personal cloak that the Borg have to adapt to for the three piece bonus. And of course...Shoulder Pads. Sharp.... Shoulder Pads.

Speaking of form fitting has anyone else seen Uhura in that rubber looking black skin tight outfit in the Into Darkness trailer? Looks like MACO stripped of the extraneous gear.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Starfleet Veteran
# 260
05-16-2013, 03:22 PM
I would rather they fix the uniforms and hairstyles they've already added before they consider adding more costumes and armor. There are several hairstyles with HUGE bald spots on them, some male jackets still have clipping issues and torsos vanish while wearing off duty clothes.

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/w...pscab1eabc.jpg

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/w...psb0598522.jpg

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/w...ps16a35379.jpg

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/w...psbb39f7a8.jpg

Then there are the issues with Sela's cape not matching the rest of her uniform and clipping.

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/w...ps0f5e2bb4.jpg