Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > New Romulus
Login

Empire Veteran
# 21
05-13-2013, 03:46 PM
I am still trying to work out whether I will be running a sci or eng Romulan...hell I haven't even settled on a name yet. Once I do I'll apply to the site. I want this toon to be the one I will play for years to come, everything has to be perfect.
"We are the United Federation of Planets and we come in peace....unless you have something we want, or refuse to join us, then you have no choice."
Better dead then Fed!
Ensign
# 22
05-14-2013, 06:25 PM
I too want to strive for perfection on my character. Romulans are my favorite faction/race in star trek.

Buuuut, perfection never turns out to be what we plan out. We can try though!
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-15-2013, 05:05 AM
Tell me about it, I can't even count the amount of times I deleted MMO characters because I started to dislike the name or some facial feature.
Given the chance I'll happily spend 4+ hours in STO's character creation screen.
Republic Veteran
# 24
05-15-2013, 01:09 PM
I was like, "RP guild? Sweet". Then I was like, "wait, you aren't actually playing Republic Romulans? Never mind."
STO community Doom-O-Meter: |||||||||
Lieutenant
# 25
05-15-2013, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderkassy View Post
I was like, "RP guild? Sweet". Then I was like, "wait, you aren't actually playing Republic Romulans? Never mind."
We all have to get our LOLRP where we can.
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-15-2013, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderkassy View Post
Sorry that doesn't appeal to you. Good luck finding a RP guild more to your taste.
Ensign
# 27
05-16-2013, 01:29 AM
Decided to dust off STO after checking out Tribble. Gonna pick up Romulan full time and have had my eye open for a good Romulan RP Fleet

If you've got room for a tactical captain, Tovan i-Mhiessan D'Amorok reporting in.

ingame handle is @JHammond16. What else should I do on my end to get in on this action?
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-16-2013, 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyradiation View Post
Decided to dust off STO after checking out Tribble. Gonna pick up Romulan full time and have had my eye open for a good Romulan RP Fleet

If you've got room for a tactical captain, Tovan i-Mhiessan D'Amorok reporting in.

ingame handle is @JHammond16. What else should I do on my end to get in on this action?

Welcome! I'll add you to my friends list, and when the fleet is formed ingame on the 21th all will be invited. I would ask you to apply on our forum, its a bit empty still having just launched, but it will be our platform for announcing events etc.

http://romulus.shivtr.com/
Empire Veteran
# 29
05-16-2013, 08:58 AM
So I have worked out the major details and went to apply to the site but Romulan is not in the race drop down list yet.
"We are the United Federation of Planets and we come in peace....unless you have something we want, or refuse to join us, then you have no choice."
Better dead then Fed!
Ensign
# 30
05-16-2013, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon653 View Post
So I have worked out the major details and went to apply to the site but Romulan is not in the race drop down list yet.
Just choose custom. lord7tareq knows about this. We can probably change this later after launch or when they update the site.