Rihannsu
# 1 Coliseum - Long Patch Times
05-16-2013, 12:38 PM
When you leave the Coliseum it takes a long time to load the next map it took over 800 seconds for myself and my friend to load into the next map. Not sure if this happened because we are on a team or if something is wrong with on demand patch?
Career Officer
# 2 other issue
05-16-2013, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsonfamily View Post
When you leave the Coliseum it takes a long time to load the next map it took over 800 seconds for myself and my friend to load into the next map. Not sure if this happened because we are on a team or if something is wrong with on demand patch?
as my friend has stated there is a problem loading into the desert of the planet after defeating the arena portion of the mission but the other issue i had was after finally finishing the mission i was taken to the loading screen marked loading nopada desert instead of psi valorum sector space. where the screen showed my 40.47 percent loaded and remained that way not patching files of anything till i exited the game completely and restarted STO.
Captain
# 3
05-16-2013, 12:56 PM
Hakeev's dialogue is completely different for Romulan characters. My guess is that you were downloading all the new spoken audio.
Captain
# 4
05-16-2013, 01:08 PM
FWIW ---

In the Foundry that map is problematic, it takes forever for the asset to load in the editor and then still shows a black map and then takes forever to load in test the map mode.

so i think there is something about that map that is odd

I am refering to the planet portion which is the desert and not the actual coliseum portion
Rihannsu
# 5
05-16-2013, 01:45 PM
The issue is not the new dialogue, I think there is something wrong with the on demand patcher itself. I have a decent computer that downloads things very fast, but this took over 800 seconds to do and I had to disconnect from tribble in order to do it. A fleet mate of mine did this mission over the testing weekend and it downloaded for him at a reasonable time. I think it is something to do with the on demand patcher.